Lowest passer rating allowed by cornerbacks this season

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the end, it will be the offense that sends us home…

zerofill

Reaction score
Bland seems to be playing his best football now. So definitely worth last season and this season combined being under $1.9 mil

Toro9

Reaction score
Bland is playing out of his mind right now. The Diggs injury hurts quite a bit but Bland is easing the pain.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Im a bit surprised at the Gimore rating. Pleasantly i might add
Well the thing about passer rating allowed is the biggest thing that hurts that stats for corners is touchdown allowed and most of our receiving touchdown have been allowed by the safeties and Jourdan Lewis. Gilmore and Bland give up some plays but when it comes to touchdowns the offensives usually pick on our safeties, linebackers and Lewis. And then it helps that Gilmore and bland lead the team in
Interceptions.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Bland is playing out of his mind right now. The Diggs injury hurts quite a bit but Bland is easing the pain.
He’s been solid but the games against sf and Arizona weren’t good games for him. He got beat bad twice against La but Herbert couldn’t make him pay. One would’ve been an easy touchdown for sure

starfan1

Reaction score
Well the thing about passer rating allowed is the biggest thing that hurts that stats for corners is touchdown allowed and most of our receiving touchdown have been allowed by the safeties and Jourdan Lewis. Gilmore and Bland give up some plays but when it comes to touchdowns the offensives usually pick on our safeties, linebackers and Lewis. And then it helps that Gilmore and bland lead the team in
Interceptions.
Thanks for clarifying I didn’t know that

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They do. They don’t exclude the bad throws every quarterback throws lol.
It seems like there have been an inordinate amount of bad throws from opposing QBs this season. A lot of that it due to our pass rush, of course, but it still works in favor of our secondary.

Don't get me wrong, they've still been a lot better than they were up until a couple years ago. But I think Diggs is sorely missed.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes and what I think you really meant was Dak
No, I didn’t mean Dak. I meant a vanilla, 90’s offense with zero pre-snap motion and an awful offensive playcaller leading the way on offense…I could go on and on why this offense is not going to work. It’s not Daks fault but by the same token Dak is ….. meh….