Lowest QBR in the Division

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This game promises to be the best, most competitive game possible, between two of the NFL's most hopeless wonders. :thumbdown:
Yes, I had the Gaul to say so. Never have so many given so very much to do so very little. Seems too bad I can't witness it. :muttley:

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
And this is just 2019 with no mention of being down by double digits. I really think Dak has NEVER come back from 10 points or more in a game.
I didn't have to go back very far to find one. They were down 10 to the Eagles in 2022 and came back to win. I think they were town like 20 against ATL in 2020 and came back to win that one as well.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Finally realizing that this game will be televised by "Prime," (whatever that is) might, actually, be doing me a favor. :huh:
At first, I thought it was the worst thing that should happen to me. Upon due consideration, it's more like salvation. :grin:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Finally realizing that this game will be televised by "Prime," (whatever that is) might, actually, be doing me a favor. :huh:
At first, I thought it was the worst thing that should happen to me. Upon due consideration, it's more like salvation. :grin:
Amazon Prime…..