Lowest QBR in the Division

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
QBR does not win the SB, it's only for the kiddies that play Madden.
The last Super Bowl winning QB to not be in the top 10 in total QBR was Peyton Manning in 2015 (Counting Wentz here as Foles didn’t qualify). Thats 8 consecutive in this passing league

In fact, the last SB participation to not even be top 12 was also 2015. That’s 16 consecutive QBs. At this point it’s more than a trend

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak runs like he's in a fever dream trying to get away from a monster but his legs..

They're so heavy, why are they so heavy? The monster is getting closer...why won't they...arrrggggggh the monster got him.
Yeah he was heavy footed even before the injury. His problem was earlier in his career he didn’t want to go down. He got that same tackle that took out WR. Now Dak don’t want to take off. Maybe afraid of injury but at least roll out and by some time. What used to be a strength of his game is now holding him back.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yeah he was heavy footed even before the injury. His problem was earlier in his career he didn’t want to go down. He got that same tackle that took out WR. Now Dak don’t want to take off. Maybe afraid of injury but at least roll out and by some time. What used to be a strength of his game is now holding him back.
He said he was a big, bad **'er. But he don't play that way.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Poor Cowboys fans; always looking for someone to blame.
Too bad it's not that simple. It's been the same thing no matter who played what position or who was coaching.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The last Super Bowl winning QB to not be in the top 10 in total QBR was Peyton Manning in 2015 (Counting Wentz here as Foles didn’t qualify). Thats 8 consecutive in this passing league

In fact, the last SB participation to not even be top 12 was also 2015. That’s 16 consecutive QBs. At this point it’s more than a trend
The SB winners are mostly Brady and Mahomes lol…..

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The SB winners are mostly Brady and Mahomes lol…..
I can't wait to hear Tom call a game watching a QB he actually respects.

Right before the broadcast on Sunday vs. the Ravens, Tom said "I think this is a Dak game..." WRONG TOM. It's never about Dak unless we win. It's about getting Dak his money so we "don't have to talk about it" and fixing everyone around him to make Dak look better than the pig in lipstick he is on Sundays.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s because he often holds the ball too long, stands still rather than moving around to avoid pressure, and blinks slowly.
When I see this face ....... I know the games over.
oleesiqszu5ubgphdqnr

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But, what about the 12 games in three years? I guess that happened without all that, huh?
Uhhhhhh that was ........ like ....... man that's ......... why you gotta bring up old stuff ?........ Dak is only looking like Dak this year, because of the team around him, its everyone else's fault ....... and if you do not like that then jump of the bandwagon, watch a Kurt Warner video, and find another team ........ hater!

See ...... I answered for him.

:laugh:

shabazz

Reaction score
Worst receivers and no running attack whatsoever.

Plus, if the Oline was so good, how come they are amongst the leaders in allowing QB pressures and sacks?
The last 3 years I've been critical of Dak not being able to elevate the others around him in the biggest games but with this current roster even Jesus Christ couldn't resurrect this bunch. I just don't see how it can be fixed this year

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Worst receivers and no running attack whatsoever.

Plus, if the Oline was so good, how come they are amongst the leaders in allowing QB pressures and sacks?
I thought I saw where they were right in the middle of the pack on sack rate and one of the best in pressure rate? And that’s with two games where we are behind the entire time, in throw mode, and the opposing D is in constant pressure mode. This OL is terrible at run blocking but apparently pretty proficient at pass protection.