Lowest QBR in the Division

cmoney23

Reaction score
Have you ever actually watched a game live or just a stat watcher, not trying to be mean but very curious.
I've watched every Cowboys game live and usually watch the all 22 after and then watch a few YouTube breakdowns. (The QB School being amongst my favorite)

I only posted those stats because the OP posted stats that Dak has historically excelled in... if you're going to look at 3 games (no preseason, no camp with CD) then you should note the larger body of work.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Total TDs - Total Turnovers

Daniels +5
Prescott +3
Jones +1
Hurts -2

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear Tom call a game watching a QB he actually respects.

Right before the broadcast on Sunday vs. the Ravens, Tom said "I think this is a Dak game..." WRONG TOM. It's never about Dak unless we win. It's about getting Dak his money so we "don't have to talk about it" and fixing everyone around him to make Dak look better than the pig in lipstick he is on Sundays.
He doesn’t respect Carr or Lamar? Interesting…..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Oh, I get it, we can only talk about the GOOD stats, huh?
lol
No we can talk about ALL stats.. but when you exhibit a pattern of constantly dismissing any GOOD stats then you don't get to highlight the BAD ones.. especially not based on such a tiny sample size when we have 130? games against which to judge.

khiladi

Reaction score
Since stats are in play, what’s Dak’s record in games in his career when we get down 10+ points. I’ve ask this several times and no one seems to know. I have no clue how to research this. I’m sure it’s some but I can’t remember one and I haven’t missed many games.
This was 2019, though it’s not exactly what you asked for.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Get it if you can....ask Tua

J. Daniels 67.9
J. Hurts 60.9
D. Jones 52.7
D. Prescott 45.5

60 mil y'all.
But people laughed when we said he isn't as good as Hurts and should be compared to Daniel Jones. That kid J Daniels is gonna be a problem for years to come. Maybe not this season but you can see things are slowing down for him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No we can talk about ALL stats.. but when you exhibit a pattern of constantly dismissing any GOOD stats then you don't get to highlight the BAD ones.. especially not based on such a tiny sample size when we have 130? games against which to judge.
But that is revisionist history, talk about this year since the past has nothing to do with stats, bad or good.

erod

Reaction score
does not look good but only three games

I have never been on board with QBR; the other rating system is not perfect either but frankly I like it better
QBR is far better than the traditional QB rating because QBR takes into account situational occurrences of stats.

Stats are useless for the most part though.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
But that is revisionist history, talk about this year since the past has nothing to do with stats, bad or good.
So is it then your contention and expectation that Dak will continue to play at this current level the entire season because he has played this way the last three games? I mean the 4th quarter was the last time we saw Dak and the offense.. and both he and it looked pretty good.

And lest we forget it wasn't Dak who fumbled at that 9 yard line when the Cowboys should have been in position to make it a 14-10 game. That was our diva receiver wasn't it? But revisionist historians will hold that red zone "failure" against Dak right? All we can hope is that the rhythm they found in the last quarter plus against the Ravens carries over. I think Turpin and Tolbert stepped up after the Ravens basically threw the kitchen sink at taking away CeeDee and Ferg. Too bad it looks like Stephens won't be available tonight.. I would really like to see that big body beast working the middle of the field along with Ferguson.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So is it then your contention and expectation that Dak will continue to play at this current level the entire season because he has played this way the last three games? I mean the 4th quarter was the last time we saw Dak and the offense.. and both he and it looked pretty good.

And lest we forget it wasn't Dak who fumbled at that 9 yard line when the Cowboys should have been in position to make it a 14-10 game. That was our diva receiver wasn't it? But revisionist historians will hold that red zone "failure" against Dak right? All we can hope is that the rhythm they found in the last quarter plus against the Ravens carries over. I think Turpin and Tolbert stepped up after the Ravens basically threw the kitchen sink at taking away CeeDee and Ferg. Too bad it looks like Stephens won't be available tonight.. I would really like to see that big body beast working the middle of the field along with Ferguson.
Big dog, the Cowboys are a mess so far. The defense so far is the culprit, but the offense cannot be let off the hook, and you know this as well as the rest of us.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Big dog, the Cowboys are a mess so far. The defense so far is the culprit, but the offense cannot be let off the hook, and you know this as well as the rest of us.
Oh there is no question they are a mess on both sides of the ball.. but most of what is ailing them is mental and therefore fixable. The question is whether we have the right people in the building to fix it.. coaches, team leaders etc. Unfortunately if it turns out we don't then this horrid start is going to continue because guys are gonna start tuning out at some point. But the way they bowed up in the 4th against the Ravens gives me hope. But the proof will be shown on the field. THAT's why they play the games!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's so easy to grab a statistic that fit's one's story but doesn't necessarily fit the whole story.
Yes, chap, old fellow. The rest of the story includes 2 career playoffs wins in 8 years, 3 playoffs games in a row when Dak found yet another way to lose, $60 mil a year and 8 years in and still holding onto the ball too long. The rest of the story will include (later) being the most failed "star" QB in NFL history.