Luck runs out for Hurts and the Eagles

Shannon1

Reaction score
You're out of your mind if you think Philthy is losing to the Gnats twice.
Read the quote if Seattle and Dallas win out they are the number 1 seed which is correct don’t need the giants to beat them for this to happen,I guess you don’t follow the league and it’s tie breaker procedure!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Here is the big question: Will the national press castigate the Eagles, and specifically Hurts, for being stomped by the 49ers?
Not a chance. Different narrative. Dak has to win out to have an MVP chance. Hurts is the northeast darling.

Carson

Reaction score
dallas still suck ***, perennial losers for 30 years, keep getting those all important wins in the season , btw this loss doesnt mean jack****, eagles played the toughest teams back to back to back to back, dallas has cakewalk, remember people last dallas long run was 30 years. i will keep saying this.

what luck? stay salty dallas.
Maaaaa! They are lucky I didn’t call them the Cow girls!

You seriously came to a Cowboys board after an Eagles loss and are made people are happy?

tomokawan

Reaction score
dallas still suck ***, perennial losers for 30 years, keep getting those all important wins in the season , btw this loss doesnt mean jack****, eagles played the toughest teams back to back to back to back, dallas has cakewalk, remember people last dallas long run was 30 years. i will keep saying this.

what luck? stay salty dallas.
You are the the ones who lost 42-19 today. Why would we be salty??? Kind of ironic don't you think???

Carson

Reaction score
this just means we won’t be going 16-1

Playing out very similar to last year. Have a couple game cushion to still take losses and have the best record in the NFL
That’s what it is man.

Teams lose. It happens. Doesnt matter if you lose by 1 or 30. It’s one loss.

Toss out the tape and get ready for next week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Their luck ran out in this game, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We still have to play them next Sunday night. What a huge game that’s going to be. They’re going be licking their wounds from tonight and we have to take advantage.