Lucky Whitehead Arrested For Shoplifting

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I sadly have to agree. You can't continue to let the inmates they can do what they want to do.

They at least need to send a message that there are "consequences". It clear that the message has not been understood and this is the perfect opportunity to try and salvage some dignity.

If not, they deserve whatever failure comes and the losing that will follow.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This is one of those cases where cutting a player to make an example makes complete sense.
We have Switzer. Switzer was brought in to upgrade that position. Lucky needs not compete. It should be over. Cut his @** now!

If ya wanna make the mob happy--now that there is chum in the water regarding a low level, hardly impactful/thief... cut him! If not, look like an idiot!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I don't see why they would even let Whitehead practice. I would be asking for his playbook, like right now.
They shouldn't. I was just joking and saying Ryan Switzer, everyone's favorite Lucky replacement, is going to suffer the injury soon, somewhat forcing the team to keep Lucky.

CWR

Reaction score
This is just embarrassing. Lucky sucks anyhow, why not use this to make a statement? Or just do it to spare us further ridicule from the haters lol. Honestly, wow one winning season and we are losing our minds.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Perfect player and perfect timing to make an example and say no more!

CWR

Reaction score
I don't blame "the team". Stupid people do stupid things.

The enabling is what I cannot stomach.

I am getting tired of listening to the Joneses and Garrett talk about character and insult our intelligence in the process.

Theres enough blame to go around. Just because someone is stupid it doesnt give them a pass.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Cut him. Immediately. Enough is enough. send a message. PLEASE. The constant beating I take daily on FB because of these clowns is too much
You sound soft lol. Why do you care what folks say on FB about your team? You're too invested my friend too invested