Lucky Whitehead Arrested For Shoplifting

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can't remember such an insignificant player being so full of himself, and acting like he isn't perpetually on the bubble.

Your replacement is on the team, moron!

Because he's really close with Dez and feels like he's one of the boys.

I guess he can still be one of the boys while he's working at a gas station in September.

Oh wait, they won't hire someone who just stole from them :laugh:

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Please explain to me why somebody that has made almost a million dollars over the last two seasons, and is about to pocket another $615k this season, would risk it all to steal something that costs a couple bucks? And on top of that, he doesn't show up for his court date?! If he had shown up for his court date, we might not have even heard about this.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This bubble player and his incident will be getting headlines on NFLN and ESPN in no time.

Cowboys' news sells, never mind the fact that this dude was a scrub. The networks will make it out that this huge deal has struck our team and omigosh how will the Boys recover!

I was watching a few news pieces on the stolen dog fiasco.. and the station's leadup to the story was... "Cowboys star WR dog stolen...". Star??????

You're right, man. Anything Cowboys-related and the nation eats it up

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
“We certainly feel like we have our share…(but) that should not be interpreted as having any tolerance for any of those things. It does happen. Happens to all clubs. We’re ready to deal with it.”

“It’s important that I show that I’m sensitive to what our fans think, the perception, as opposed to just saying that’s business and that’s just what you deal with." - Jerry Jones, less than 24 hours ago.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This bubble player and his incident will be getting headlines on NFLN and ESPN in no time.

Cowboys' news sells, never mind the fact that this dude was a scrub. The networks will make it out that this huge deal has struck our team and omigosh how will the Boys recover!

Sadly, this will be bigger news than the starting OL from the Titans being shot over the weekend at a club. Because it is the Dallas Cowboys.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
“We certainly feel like we have our share…(but) that should not be interpreted as having any tolerance for any of those things. It does happen. Happens to all clubs. We’re ready to deal with it.”

“It’s important that I show that I’m sensitive to what our fans think, the perception, as opposed to just saying that’s business and that’s just what you deal with." - Jerry Jones, less than 24 hours ago.

Reminds me of Jason's predecessor.
106400973-e1493745263654.jpg