Lucky Whitehead Arrested For Shoplifting

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Anybody still want to question me when I said Switzer is already ahead of Lucky on the depth chart. Watch out Beasley and Williams yall job ain't safe. A beast is on the field

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Hit the road Jack and don't cha come back
No more no more no more no more
Hit the road Jack and don't cha come back
No more........

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
  • For a guy that was on the bubble, he made some bad decisions.
  • Some of these guys need
    Please explain to me why somebody that has made almost a million dollars over the last two seasons, and is about to pocket another $615k this season, would risk it all to steal something that costs a couple bucks? And on top of that, he doesn't show up for his court date?! If he had shown up for his court date, we might not have even heard about this.
    He probably spent almost all of his earnings already. A couple of cars, a loft or town home and bingo you got nada

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
All this crap is beyond ridiculous! Way too many distractions heading into camp. Hopefully the team gets back to football soon.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
They should test the water at the Star, there have been brain eating amoebas found in the water supply of neighboring counties.

Maybe that's why so many of our players are brain dead.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Oh and...

fWx327.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I think if you look at JJ's tenure as owner of the team, and if the past has not embarrassed him, something like this won't either.

We have all seen the pics that have been released of Jerry and his adventures off the field. This doesn't phase him at all. It's his team making more headlines. Good or bad, he loves the Cowboys in the news. He doesn't have to clean up after the mess. He leaves that to the people who run the day to day and handling the PR. He sits back and enjoys the circus. And if it is ever quiet, he will make sure to open his mouth to create a story or controversy. His team is the most polarizing, richest team in any sport in the world. Making money hand over fist.

Jerry won with a lot of questionable characters in the 90s. He does not care at all about what you are off the field. Hence why he takes so many chances on these guys like Lawrence, Gregory and Hardy. Heck, even Pacman Jones.