RELEASED Lucky Whitehead Cut **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

cml750

Reaction score
Garrett and company leaving me SMDH once again. This blunder is beyond words. Even when Garrett for once in his life tries to act tough he screws it up. This whole ordeal is the ultimate :facepalm:!

Plankton

Reaction score
It is not as different as you think.

Why exactly would you entrust someone you really don't find trust worthy or reliable with your social media accounts?

That just sounds irresponsible.

When do the words social media and responsible ever belong in the same sentence?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK it's been 48 hours.

Please tell me, exactly what are the negative PR embarrassment repercussions?
None. It's silly.

I can only imagine if message boards were around back when Curvin Richards was cut.

"OMG, what a blunder. They gain nothing by cutting Richards because they can't add other players for the playoffs.". The sky is faw-ring, faw-ring, , faw-ring...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He runs a 4.3. It shouldn't have surprised.
He has some ability as a returner; although, I don't think the Cowboys ever really trusted him in terms of ball security.

The Cowboys did him a favor by cutting him because he likely has a better chance to make some other rosters.

JBond

Reaction score
Go listen to him talk about it or read the transcript
He should have put work and team first. Highly doubt he was able to heal from a sinus infection in three hours. Only MR. RKG would have accepted such a BS excuse.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He should have put work and team first. Highly doubt he was able to heal from a sinus infection in three hours. Only MR. RKG would have accepted such a BS excuse.
Glad you were there and was a doctor in this case

fredp22

Reaction score
just saw the Jets cut Devin Street to sign Lucky. Didnt even know he was with them. Looks like his days may be over

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread has gotten off-topic. There are threads in the Drama Zone on this topic if you want to continue as long as it stays within the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.