LVE is a liability

Sheepherder

Reaction score
But what is his fault is he doesn't even look like his best year. How do you sell to your employer inconsistent work results?

"Hey boss I was great in 2018. Not as great in 2021. Let's make a deal for 2022 to 2026 based on the the average LBs contracts in the league. I promise you it will a way better deal than some rookie you draft."

Who will take that bait?
The man up in the box, who else.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Liability? No.

Average/Solid player who isn't going to make a lot of splashy plays? Yes.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
You are right, he doesn't stick his shoulders into his tackles like he did in the past.

He routinely jumps on the back of a runner after said runner has passed by him. It makes no sense unless he is avoiding contact to his head and neck area. He seems like a good dude personality wise but football isn’t his thing given past injuries.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I had high hopes for LVE after his Rookie season but injuries have really taken a toll.
My observation of him is that he is bad on doing his assignments physically and he is also slow on his mental recognition.
He is constantly hitting the wrong gaps or slow to get there.
Great guy but an average player at best at this point.
Could have had Darius leanord instead. Oh what could have been...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I had high hopes for LVE after his Rookie season but injuries have really taken a toll.
My observation of him is that he is bad on doing his assignments physically and he is also slow on his mental recognition.
He is constantly hitting the wrong gaps or slow to get there.
Great guy but an average player at best at this point.
Fans for whatever reason forget LVE's playoff performance against the Rams his rookie season.

I will never forget Kris Richard pleading and yelling at LVE to stay in his gap of responsibility over and over again. He has never improved. I honestly would rather have Jaylon than LVE right now.

mardwin

Reaction score
He should be gone next year

We need 2 starting caliber LBs next year. One in FA and one of draft

Christian Harris LB from Alabama should be the pick, he used to be a defensive back so you know he can play the pass and is pretty good at rushing.