Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

J817

Reaction score
I’m implying that Jerry took into account. How the team would react to letting Jaylen go . But to answer your question which has nothing to do with my response if you read it correctly. Yes I think the team in the long run is better off without Jaylin depending on who is replacing him. But I don’t think they would release him without knowing that maybe Cox is going to step up. And this has nothing to do with how his coworkers are affected by this. I’m still disgusted how fans reacted to it the situation

You do understand that Jaylon is an entertainer correct? Jaylon’s job is dependent on the interest of fans. Because of that fact, fans are allowed to critique his play and his terrible interviews. Now, attacking his family who did not sign up to be entertainers in the NFL, I get your point. I just don’t know what is disgusting you. Maybe I am not seeing the same posts u are. If fans are attacking Jaylan for things that are not football related ok, I see your point. I have yet to see those posts though.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Jerry made the big mistake of signing him so that's not jaylons fault.

Jaylon is one of the most embarrassing players I've seen to wear a cowboys uniform so I won't miss him.

Had a good comeback story and got lots of money cant hate on that.

Last edited:

plasticman

Reaction score
I would bet you anything. That he considered how it was going to affect the team. Make no mistake about it
I'm sure he "considered" it, as best he knows how to. I was talking about the way in which a professional NFL GM would consider things. That would involve a deeper dive in regards to communication and research.

Historically, when it comes to evaluating the effects of his decisions, Jerry Jones hasn't exactly batted a thousand.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Jaylon seems like a great guy. I hope he does well. He certainly has been paid enough to live comfortably. With respect to his ability to help the team, just look at the tape Ben Fennell showed.... its all right there.

plasticman

Reaction score
I do, because with Jaylon gone he's now the LB on the chopping block.

I'm going to say LVE doesn't feel as comfortable today as he did yesterday. That might be a good thing.
And just like Jaylon, LVE would find a new home in a matter of hours.

DaBoys12

Reaction score
A teammate taking up for another teammate….what world are we living in?
How I personally took LVE’s comments is, he’s upset about the garbage coming out of some folks mouths about his friend and teammate, nothing to do with him personally. IMO, these are the type of guys you want in a locker room, they stand as one, as coached since grade school.
I have no issue with what he said, he’s right, the stuff that comes out of some folks mouths about other human beings is classless.
I think the team is better without Smith, wish it worked out better, and I personally wish him the best, except when he plays The Cowboys. Nothing negative towards the man himself.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Imagine thinking a NFL player is right about fans and media critiquing them at their job.

There is nothing right about what he said in his situation and almost nobody makes things personal.

He probably wonders why Eagles fans say he sucks when he goes to Philadelphia. Poor guy just can’t figure out why they would say that.
He is right…fans have a right to critique but it gets personal…..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wish the best for Jaylon in Green Bay. It's Jerry's fault for overpaying him. I'm pretty sure Green Bay won't. May he find success. Many players avoid reading the fans' perceptions. LVE'd likely be wise to follow suit with that. It's just a part of being in the public spotlight.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
A teammate taking up for another teammate….what world are we living in?
How I personally took LVE’s comments is, he’s upset about the garbage coming out of some folks mouths about his friend and teammate, nothing to do with him personally. IMO, these are the type of guys you want in a locker room, they stand as one, as coached since grade school.
I have no issue with what he said, he’s right, the stuff that comes out of some folks mouths about other human beings is classless.
I think the team is better without Smith, wish it worked out better, and I personally wish him the best, except when he plays The Cowboys. Nothing negative towards the man himself.

He was very specific about the things he’s upset about.

Things like how much a player makes is open for scrutiny.

Hardly anyone is going at these guys personally. Someone saying “you suck Jaylon” is part of his job.

stinkface

Reaction score
I think half the folks on this forum really have some serious hate issues. Lots of anger on this forum. Just a sign of the times we live in. Haters gotta hate. Guess it makes them feel better somehow.

khiladi

Reaction score
“Why we you talking about our jobs, while you pay 100 dollars plus and a whole days worth in front of the TV and Monday nights to watch us at our jobs? I don’t buy a jersey of Bob the IT guy like you do for us.”

This is more amusing the more times I read it..

Last edited: