Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NFL is a business with the objective of winning a SB
Jaclyn was garbage
Stole draft capital then money from this franchise for years
Should have been cut last year
Anyone defending him is just as big an idiot

if you can’t see this then I have no sympathy for you and certainly don’t have to explain anything
I wasn’t discussing Jaylin. I was discussing everybody giving LV a hard time. For missing him

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL...did you call out Rockport for bringing up Dak in an LVE thread? Did you call out Ranching for telling a guy to get out of the country? Funny how you accuse me of antagonizing when guys whose posts you liked are doing what you accuse me of doing....but it's okay when they do it?
I didn’t read anything from Rockport. So And I wouldn’t called you out either until you open your mouth. Maybe sometimes you should just mind your own business because it is Hippocratic

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ugh, okay.

99% when an average Jane or Joe gets fired, they don’t receive a severance package of guaranteed money.

Let’s not act like Jaylon getting cut is the equivalent to some single parent working at the Piggly Wiggly for $8/hour + tips.
what he said just went right over your head... I wonder if you work at Piggly Wiggly?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care what was said, telling someone to leave the country while they have a right to be here, especially on a sports thread, is uncalled for and ignorant.
Well maybe he told him the same thing so it is important to me what he said. And to run from an argument is cowardice. Because if someone said that to me I’d be in their face

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care what was said, telling someone to leave the country while they have a right to be here, especially on a sports thread, is uncalled for and ignorant.
And I didn’t realize you were a moderator. That’s what I mean the hypocrisy . I want to look at the entire pitcher with the antagonized came from

USArmyVet

Reaction score
And I didn’t realize you were a moderator. That’s what I mean the hypocrisy . I want to look at the entire pitcher with the antagonized came from

So I need to be a Mod to call people out for going to far in a sports thread? Come on, we all get pissed on social media but when this starts getting to a point where people are told to leave the country it's gone too far.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First he said this:

Ranching said: ↑
You are an azz....no wonder you hate our country...gtho

Then he said this:

You spew it, own it....gtho
I don’t believe he would say something like that unless he was provoked. And I can’t find the post

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So I need to be a Mod to call people out for going to far in a sports thread? Come on, we all get pissed on social media but when this starts getting to a point where people are told to leave the country it's gone too far.
You called me out, I stuck up for myself. And you didn’t like it. That’s hypocrisy . Mind your business if you don’t want a reply

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Oh wow really LVE? You guys get fired or let go and you have millions to move your family wherever you end up. Average joe gets fired and has to choose between food and utility bills. I hate when they make this distinction.
and I hate when people try to compare their jobs with athetes jobs. The money doesnt change the FACTS of what he was talking about. You think an 8 year old kid that has lived their entire life in an area and is in 3rd grade that all of the sudden has to move away from their friends knows or cares daddy made 5 million last year? You think Jaylon didnt have great friends on the team that he hung out with everyday? and just like that he is out of there. But people that have miserable lives want to say hey, my life sucks, you make money, so screw you arse hole. Listen to what LVE is saying..... it is a business, but not one devoid of emotions. For us it is. These guys are like movie characters to us. We dont care one bit about them... we only care if they help the team win games.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, done with the high school drama. Enjoy the night.
I just went through the entire segment. I can’t find something that would’ve made Ranching,say that. It was either deleted or edited. But I will agree it’s uncalled for. I was wrong. But I still don’t know why he was incited. I will give him the benefit of the doubt because of his integrity. Something must’ve really pissed him off to see that

Aftershock

Reaction score
and I hate when people try to compare their jobs with athetes jobs. The money doesnt change the FACTS of what he was talking about. You think an 8 year old kid that has lived their entire life in an area and is in 3rd grade that all of the sudden has to move away from their friends knows or cares daddy made 5 million last year? You think Jaylon didnt have great friends on the team that he hung out with everyday? and just like that he is out of there. But people that have miserable lives want to say hey, my life sucks, you make money, so screw you arse hole. Listen to what LVE is saying..... it is a business, but not one devoid of emotions. For us it is. These guys are like movie characters to us. We dont care one bit about them... we only care if they help the team win games.
Boo hoo. He’ll find new friends in Green Bay.