Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There is a bit of a point in his comments, and fans probably should be more aware that losing a job is hard for NFL players just like anyone else.

Nevertheless, LVE ultimately needs to realize the reason people talk about their jobs (the jobs of football players) is because performing for those people, and convincing those people to like them and the team they play for, is literally what their job is, and what they are paid to do. It's true fans aren't always reasonable, but if fans stop talking LVE and every other NFL player will no longer have their job.
This is the best post on this topic yet. Dont take it personal. Understand that the ridiculous passion that idiot fans have for this sport is the reason the players are paid so much money.

Blake

Reaction score
This is an emotional game. Do you know what emotional means. What camaraderie means

Just so turns out I do know what it means.

Camaraderie: a spirit of trust and goodwill among people closely associated in an activity or endeavor.

I’ll use it in a sentence. “Jaylon didn’t fit in with the camaraderie of the team, so he was let go.” Camaraderie.

If you like, I can spell it out also.

coult44

Reaction score
You guys should be ashamed.

1) The fans pay his salary. 100% of his salary and all his buddies salaries are paid for by the fans. These guys need to be taught when they come into the league that the fans, the media, and everything good and bad that comes along with that is why they have the opportunity to play a game to “make a living”

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ugh, okay.

99% when an average Jane or Joe gets fired, they don’t receive a severance package of guaranteed money.

Let’s not act like Jaylon getting cut is the equivalent to some single parent working at the Piggly Wiggly for $8/hour + tips.
yeah the problem is these guys in nfl dont live in the same reality us normal classless people do ! ;)
So to him being a millionaire is normal lol.
Also he should not be reading on twitter etc, if he cant handle what is said, without getting mad or whining about it.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers are contenders. They are consistent contenders.

You don't become a consistent contender without making good personnel decisions.

I know we all hear regularly about Jaylon missing a step. How accurate have these analysts been in the area of "missing a step" recently?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers are contenders. They are consistent contenders.

You don't become a consistent contender without making good personnel decisions.

I know we all hear regularly about Jaylon missing a step. How accurate have these analysts been in the area of "missing a step" recently?
The packers will be regretting that decision soon enough.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Hey LVE, some of us had a job where we were told where we had to pick up and move our families to. We also had to leave them at home without us for a year at a time while dodging bullets, bombs, and mortars for a whole lot less than your NFL paychecks. We also didn't whine about it because we knew what was up when we swore in.

So forgive me if I just don't feel so bad for y'all football guys.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I just don't get why we can't treat each other with some human decency no matter what you do for a living.
His job is to be good at playing a sport in order to entertain the fans who pay money to watch. Those fans are not being entertained. Those fans have every right to voice how they feel about not being entertained by his terrible play because it is terrible. He is not a good LB, hell he isn't average. His play has been garbage for the past 2+ seasons.

mathew1184

Reaction score
LVE went to school in my hometown and I have to say..little disappointed to read this from him. He 'doesnt go around talking about people's jobs' and 'why dont they talk about other people's jobs'

Because your an athlete that's also in the NFL and they are in the entertainment business.

That's why we talk about how you do your job.

You make more money than the majority of the people your going after..oh and you wouldnt be living the dream without us. Chill out, Leighton.

I get defending your teammate/friend...but it's time to grow up. He landed in GB and we are still paying him..he's gonna be fine.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Just so turns out I do know what it means.

Camaraderie: a spirit of trust and goodwill among people closely associated in an activity or endeavor.

I’ll use it in a sentence. “Jaylon didn’t fit in with the camaraderie of the team, so he was let go.” Camaraderie.

If you like, I can spell it out also.
You just did...