Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
LVE missed a great opportunity to do his wolf call after expressing his feelings about Jaylon's release.

It should have gone something like " Bad fans calling out my buddy Jaylon and celebrating his cut.....it wasn't nice! AWHOOOOOOO! "

So impactful.

Ah! A howl? AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

F1D98E791ADFEB09E8AA21FB800BBCB6AB428C19

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quick guys. Only few months left to gear up and join the Wolfpack! AWHOOOOOOO!

Rayman70

Reaction score
the LVE hype train never left the depot. We still waiting...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I will say. While LVE is right, he should be thankful he doesn't play in England. A comment like this on an English Football Club would get him roasted by the supporters on the immediate next match.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We can purge LVE after the season. He experienced too many years of the taint. He thinks his rookie year was makes him a Cowboy legend for life. See ya loser.
It seemed like every week he was doing the howl because he was making plays.

I've not seen him do the howl since that rookie season it seems.

That says a lot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Easy to see Jaylon gone and the new whipping boy is LVE. Fans have to have someone to whine about. Personally I just want to see him go out and help this defense out.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I've been critical of LVE's performance for a while but I have no issue with what he says here. These guys aren't robots.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Easy to see Jaylon gone and the new whipping boy is LVE. Fans have to have someone to whine about. Personally I just want to see him go out and help this defense out.
Nobody would be complaining about LVE if he was doing that.

Dude hasn't done the howl since his rookie season. That should tell ya everything.

LittleD

Reaction score
LVE, you are a member of the NFL which stands for "Not for Long". You should start to work hard like most folks and earn your pay or else you will be hitting the bricks. Working hard stands for spending countless hours perfecting your craft and staying off social media. Geez! not that hard, dude.