Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

Rayman70

Reaction score
Just don’t like comments behind a keyboard like yours on social media.
Maybe use the ignore button next time. That might take away most of this message board for you. Only leaving yourself to converse with and debate. Yours seems to be the only "truth" you wanna hear. So enjoy that. I tried extending an olive branch to you by liking some of your comments, but I just need to ignore. Maybe someday we can debate friendly. I'm just 2 old for this kinda romper room crap. When I get on here I do it with fun lightheartedness and I love my fellow fans. I go way back to the DC message boards and guys like ksk and many others whom I have often disagreed with but we never ever attacked each other. Always just friendly and such. We respect each other. THAT is just 1 example. I never ever take myself 2 seriously. Life is too short my friend. God Bless

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Really? Does that matter or is it all about the sport itself? Without the price tags hanging off the players.

Does divulging players' contracts do anything for the game?

So.. There is a certain amount of pie.. Not everyone can have all the pie. The amount of pie a player gets determines how much or if others will get the pie. When pie is gone good players may leave.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Maybe use the ignore button next time. That might take away most of this message board for you. Only leaving yourself to converse with and debate. Yours seems to be the only "truth" you wanna hear. So enjoy that. I tried extending an olive branch to you by liking some of your comments, but I just need to ignore. Maybe someday we can debate friendly. I'm just 2 old for this kinda romper room crap. When I get on here I do it with fun lightheartedness and I love my fellow fans. I go way back to the DC message boards and guys like ksk and many others whom I have often disagreed with but we never ever attacked each other. Always just friendly and such. We respect each other. THAT is just 1 example. I never ever take myself 2 seriously. Life is too short my friend. God Bless
Just grow up and quit making childish insults towards players from behind a keyboard and we'll be cool.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Sure social media is awful and gives a voice to people that need to shut up but LVE gets paid millions of dollars to play a game. Many players are more notable than him and get subject to constant abuse and view it as part of the gig and just play. I know some of it crosses the line but LVE just needs to shut up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sure social media is awful and gives a voice to people that need to shut up but LVE gets paid millions of dollars to play a game. Many players are more notable than him and get subject to constant abuse and view it as part of the gig and just play. I know some of it crosses the line but LVE just needs to shut up.
Personally, I don't care how much he is paid. I care that he's not producing on the field.

I think LVE knows that the fans wouldn't say anything about money if the play on the field warranted it. He's trying to divert from the real issue. His play.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
LVE's complaint reminds me of that commercial where the player shows up at a fan's office and heckles him going in to work, sitting at his desk and then continues when he leaves the office.. It was hilarious.. I can't remember what the product was but the commercial was really fun!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the ignore feature tremendously. Wish we could mute..some of these pro ball athletes sometimes lol.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
Some comments are obviously childish about Jaylon. But, he wasn't performing good enough to be worth the contract. He worked his butt off to come back from that injury and good for him. But, fans being glad he was released is a pretty obvious response when you're not performing.

And I think LVE may not be thinking this through from a logical perspective. Why do fans talk about your job? Because it's literally your and the rest of the players in the NFLs job to play for the fans. Without fans the owners wouldn't have you guys go out there and play and you wouldn't make any money. Sometimes fans talk good, sometimes not so good. You better want them to keep talking so you keep making millions a year.

BigD_95

Reaction score

Good for LVE

problem is Smith is a good guy and well liked and the players have his back. I understand why it was smart to let him go and its not like he will ever be hurting for money but seeing fans bash a well liked player doesnt go over well

Reactions: BAT

fivetwos

Reaction score
I WILL. If I see him at the game Thanksgiving day and I get the chance, I will. Wow, dude, your confrontational to most of us here. Are u an agent or player? No one took your lunch money did they? We are just debating here and having real conversations. As Aaron Rodgers once said, RELAX!
I thought it was Frankie who said that.

quickccc

Reaction score
i have no problem with LVE expressing his disappointment with Jaylon's departure and feeling the need to defend his ex-teammate.

Seems like Jaylon was very well liked in the locker room. and that kind of team morale is important.
It was just a business decision on both cutting him and future plan to move on from him.

i don't see the neccessity for the "Bye Felicia ' hatery on Jaylon either.
But i know how much some people feel the need to place so much personal hate on a guy that has no control over his physical limitations. .

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Subway®
@SUBWAY

Jennifer Kinsella

@jkinsey0522

·
Nov 20, 2020

Replying to
@SUBWAY
315 foxon blvd New Haven CT. Worst eatery expiernece I ever had. Employee,manager,young son all handling and serving food without masks or gloves.When asked them to wear masks the manager said "Get the F out" infront of security.Manager chased us into Walmart to harras us.
So, they ran from Subway into Walmart to escape? Remind anyone of the GEICO Texas Chainsaw Massacre ad?

And you had that pretty fast....respect!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Exactly! If I was a public figure I wouldn't read any of that stuff, it's only going to make you mad,,,,

Yep, advice to any player dealing with an emotional situation, turn off the Twitter feed. Nothing good can come from the cesspool known as the internet.

I don't know if it's have a thick skin, as much as it is just ignoring the nonsense.

I can just see LVE reading all the comments or a board like this the night before. Even I was disgusted with some of the behavior, and he's not my mentor.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Fans have had it with over paid, over hyped underachieving athletes on this team and have a right to voice their opinions AND if LVE doesn't like it AND if he keeps flapping his gums he could find himself playing next to JS in Packer land next season.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I should add, another distinction between a pro athlete and a normal Average Joe is that many pro athletes have supplemental incomes through endorsement deals, et cetera.

So, LVE’s appeal to this being “our livelihood” is a bit apples-to-oranges.