Twitter: LVE on fumble & refs: "To me, we're playing more against the refs than other teams."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, it totally wasn’t a fumble.

Waller totally didn’t fumble.

Chris Godwin totally didn’t push off Jourdan Lewis.

That’s 3 of our 5 losses. Totally legit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
:laugh:

No it was definitely a fumble. The laughable part is you thinking that they dont call it because they are all out to get the Cowboys. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lots of teams use a clock stopping strategy on the plus side of the 2 minute warning.

This is about the blatant cheating by NFL officials and our players are not speaking out because they want to pay fines. They are trying to make people see what a farce the NFL actually is.

#wakeup

Only dumb ones call their last timeout at 2:45.

So the officials are cheating? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

You cry baby types are fun to laugh at.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Players blaming refs is loser mentality.

If this is the attitude in the locker room then this team is even more done then I already thought.
Shaadup! The man spoke the truth. You can bet your house the players know the refs are a joke, but they still work hard and play hard.

Nav22

Reaction score
No it was definitely a fumble. The laughable part is you thinking that they dont call it because they are all out to get the Cowboys. LOL
Awww, that’s cute.

It’s totally random, yet it NEVER swings the other way for us?

When do we EVER win a game thanks to a garbage call/non-call in the final possession?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Awww, that’s cute.

It’s totally random, yet it NEVER swings the other way for us?

When do we EVER win a game thanks to a garbage call/non-call in the final possession?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

So is it just the one ref that hates us or is it the whole crew? Do they huddle before the game or was it a meeting before the season so that all the refs in the league are told to cheat on the Cowboys?

How deep does this evil ref conspiracy go? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Chappy

Reaction score
Only dumb ones call their last timeout at 2:45.

So the officials are cheating? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

You cry baby types are fun to laugh at.
What are you like 16 years old resorting to name calling?

Everyone is free to believe what they want so go have a hot bath and see if mummy can tuck you in and get you off your IPad.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What was obnoxious was that dude judge kept adamantly pointing to the ground like he has to show everyone up and he was wrong.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
They are playing against themselves more than they are other teams, too. They love to shoot themselves in the foot.

Proof

Reaction score
When players start blaming the refs you've got a soft team. This team didn't play well on either side of the ball for most of the game.

Get a stop in the last 4 minutes, LVE. There were several chances before "the fumble" and the Cards got a first down each time.

him doing that corny *** waving during Prater's end of the half fg pretty much sums up how soft this dude is

Nav22

Reaction score
So is it just the one ref that hates us or is it the whole crew? Do they huddle before the game or was it a meeting before the season so that all the refs in the league are told to cheat on the Cowboys?

How deep does this evil ref conspiracy go? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
Keep deflecting. I never said it was a conspiracy.

Refs are human beings and usually try their best, but subconscious biases are a real thing. Studies have been done that confirm that the Dallas Cowboys remain the most hated NFL team. NFL refs were once just NFL fans like us.

I like how I shut you up when I pointed out how it never swings the other way for us. Keep digging for examples that don’t exist!

We’ve lost 3 games this year thanks to garbage calls on the final possession, and we’ve won 0 games this year thanks to garbage calls on the final possession.

“DURRRR TOTAL COINCIDENCE! JUST BAD LUCK!”
:lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So we sit on the timeouts and call them one after the other with no time left. Ok then genius.

The theory is you save one for as long as you can so that you can use a challenge flag if you need to. Had we saved a timeout, we could have challenged that fumble and had it overturned. There was no reason to use them all before the 2:45 mark.

If you guys cant understand something so simple I cant help you.