Twitter: LVE to return Monday vs. Cardinals

lukin2006

Reaction score
Glad he's back...but we are not a healthy LVE away from having a legit D. This entire D needs rebuilding and MM the fraud does not know how...after all, he hired Nolan and the fraud ST coach...and they kept our great punter.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Over Under on number of snaps he plays before getting hurt again = 12

Even money on him getting hurt within the first 3 tackles he makes.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What is the WORLD is wrong with Sean Lee?

I'd have never thought youd see 55 back before 50.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
This is huge news. Lve has flashed legitimate star abilities. Even just playing against the pass, he should make a big impact.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I didn't realize broken bones healed that fast. unless they screwed a coupling in place from the muffler shop.

IMO, its too risky to put him back so early. I think this is a desperate move on the Cowboys part with a decision made by JJ's rather than the team doctor.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Grab a ticket for me. I'll bring the wee... beer! Can you believe I started that word with a w? lol...
Silly me.
Will do, after all, we’ll be flying on house money from my bet when they win the Super Bowl!

MikeB80

Reaction score
I watched the last two cardinals games. I was underwhelmed. I thought they were better than they are. My opinion of them now is they are just a middle of the road 8 win type team.

I still think they blow Dallas out monday night because Dallas can not do the basics on defense but the cardinals are not a playoff team.

I was surprised to see murray just throws the ball up for grabs a lot. I thought he was a safe player that is not the case though.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Good deal, just hope he is not returning too soon. But if he is cleared then that is great news. This defense needs him very badly.

Jaylon and Thomas were playing close to 100%, and neither are physically up for that. Getting a legitimate LB rotation is a big deal.

Also, though LVE struggled in the first game, I still bet on him as our best LB by far.

If our DTs didn't blow chunks, I'd think we could make a move on defense with Gregory, LVE, Lee, and Awuzie coming back. Best CB, best LB, legitimate pass rushing DE. That's a lot of cavalry.