Twitter: LVE to return Monday vs. Cardinals

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I know where you break your collarbone can determine how long it takes to heal but I don't remember anyone coming back this quickly.

Didn't Romo come back that quick in 2015? I will look it up but I think he also only missed 4 or 5 games.. but there may have been a bye-week in there. Of course Romo was 35 and LVE is 24. That also probably makes a huge difference.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I know where you break your collarbone can determine how long it takes to heal but I don't remember anyone coming back this quickly.

I expect it was a fracture and not a break. They can be minor to large. He *could* be totally healed.

Like most hear though, I don't want them rushing him back, and expect that they wouldn't be with Dak out for the season.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Didn't Romo come back that quick in 2015? I will look it up but I think he also only missed 4 or 5 games.. but there may have been a bye-week in there. Of course Romo was 35 and LVE is 24. That also probably makes a huge difference.

I looked it up.. Romo missed a full 8 weeks.. and there was a bye week in there so he missed 7 games.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I expect it was a fracture and not a break. They can be minor to large. He *could* be totally healed.

Like most hear though, I don't want them rushing him back, and expect that they wouldn't be with Dak out for the season.

He's a kid and they put a plate in to speed the healing. That said I am firmly right there with those who are worried about his re-injuring that thing.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Good deal, just hope he is not returning too soon. But if he is cleared then that is great news. This defense needs him very badly.
it was just a collarbone, and coming back early on that is no big deal, romo proved that .:thumbup:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is huge news. Lve has flashed legitimate star abilities. Even just playing against the pass, he should make a big impact.

+1 ...just hope his return doesn't affect what they did with Jaylon against the Giants........position wise

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I didn't realize broken bones healed that fast. unless they screwed a coupling in place from the muffler shop.

IMO, its too risky to put him back so early. I think this is a desperate move on the Cowboys part with a decision made by JJ's rather than the team doctor.

if it was a hairline fracture more than likely natural healed. If a true break.... bone separated. Then a reset and possible plate.

Had a fracture so know the difference. Heal time due to how small it was was about 4 weeks. Then again I wasn’t going out tackling people putting stress on it.

I am surprised he’s back this quick

HungryLion

Reaction score

I hope he doesn’t re-break it like what happened to Tony. Tony should have never been rushed back. And I fear the team may have not learned their lesson.

reddyuta

Reaction score
really unfortunate but i dont think he will last in the NFL,a cautionary tale about not drafting injury prone guys.

quickccc

Reaction score

thats what i had figured with - gradually work him back into action vs thrusting him into starting linue full time

but since the DT work has been hideous, especially Poe and Crawford, he's not gonna get covered and protected
upfront so expect further pounding and punishment on his body ...

pitt33

Reaction score
What is the WORLD is wrong with Sean Lee?

I'd have never thought youd see 55 back before 50.
he's still in the hyperbaric chamber. Timer is set for April 2021. He'll be ready then.

phildadon86

Reaction score
i think daks a better comparison right now rofl
See now you’re taunting. This is why I ignore people like you. Because I try and have a normal convo and you bring stuff out of context into it. How about when you said lamb was slow and not explosive. Let’s remind the board about your comments shall we?

black label

Reaction score
See now you’re taunting. This is why I ignore people like you. Because I try and have a normal convo and you bring stuff out of context into it. How about when you said lamb was slow and not explosive. Let’s remind the board about your comments shall we?
Ir too mad dood relax

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is just trolling you...