Twitter: LVE to return Monday vs. Cardinals

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
He wasn't playing well before he injured the collar bone, so I'm really not sure what all the excitement is for his return. Besides, Mike Singletary couldn't help this defense with the trash that is lined up in front of him.
He played 23 snaps and missed 2 tackles in that time, so no, he wasn't playing well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am not trying to be a Doctor. Just stated a concern.

Matter of fact I post something similar to what you just did, the other day.
It could have been a hairline fracture, and if he is cleared to play great. As I never seen if it was a clean break or just a fracture.

But we can still be concerned. I am sure the 1st time Dak takes the field, many will have the same concern.

Chill out man.
either way doctors only release players when the are fullly healed..its unfortunate if they reinjure it but more time isnt the reasons..

Praxit

Reaction score
...I'm scared for the guy. Hopefully, he wont have any bad luck for a while.

J-man

Reaction score
Truth is I have never broken my collar bone, but I have broken many bones over the years. And knowing the time tables from those injuries, I can't for the life of me believe he's 100%, fully healed after just 33 days.
I sure hope they don't rush him back. I could envision a situation where he feels great. looks great but that bone isn't great just yet.
One hard tackle and season over for him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He wasn't playing well before he injured the collar bone, so I'm really not sure what all the excitement is for his return. Besides, Mike Singletary couldn't help this defense with the trash that is lined up in front of him.
IMO they are not trash, it is the scheme and play calls, and the players dont buy into it or understand what they are doing, so therefore that
makes it hard to play as a unit. it is all coaching.
if jones boys hired bellicheck to be DC, you would see an immediate difference in our defense.

kevm3

Reaction score
He's being brought back too soon for that injury he has.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I know where you break your collarbone can determine how long it takes to heal but I don't remember anyone coming back this quickly.
Well, they simply replaced the broken collar bone with an actual wolf, femur bone. That, and now he wears a neck roll in the front, as well as the back. I think it’s going to work out.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
you-sending-the-wolf-thats-all-you-had-to-say.jpg
Well done. :thumbup: