Maake Kemoeatu signs with the Panthers

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
Baltimore defensive tackle Maake Kemoeatu reached an agreement with Carolina -- 5 years, $23 million, with $8 million of it guaranteed.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy said:
Baltimore defensive tackle Maake Kemoeatu reached an agreement with Carolina -- 5 years, $23 million, with $8 million of it guaranteed.
This sucks!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Wowza...some big numbers being tossed around...that said, an already very good Panther D line just got gooderer...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone is dialing a suicide hotline right now.

Ken

Reaction score
Did anyone really expect to pay this much for a nose when we just gave big bucks to Fergy?

We will draft someone.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Bummer, but not unexpected. We ponied up for Fergy last year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
With the Browns missing out on Kemoeatu, Watson becomes their target I'll bet.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The teams that will be labeled as the "Big winners" this offseason, will be the teams that do exactly this..... overpaying for solid players.

Gaede

Reaction score
Don't worry Nors! Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy are both on the market!!

And we might still draft Vernon Davis and Leonard Pope!

Keep your hopes up pal!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Wowza...some big numbers being tossed around...that said, an already very good Panther D line just got gooderer...

Haha...I knew that was a word!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ken said:
Did anyone really expect to pay this much for a nose when we just gave big bucks to Fergy?

We will draft someone.

Glover was getting paid just as much and that spot is still open on roster.......still and that Browns did not sign him is bad draft day for us. Worse an NFC contender snared him.

Draft? Yes and 31 other teams after DT players. New CBA going to drive paydays up. Get used to it.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Ken said:

We will draft someone.

Thank you

NT is not a glamourous position anyway. As long as Ferguson is consistently double-teamed, he's done his job folks.

NEXT....

Ken

Reaction score
Nors said:
Glover was getting paid just as much and that spot is still open on roster.......still and that Browns did not sign him is bad draft day for us. Worse an NFC contender snared him.

Draft? Yes and 31 other teams after DT players. New CBA going to drive paydays up. Get used to it.
Ok....

keep telling yourself that.

We will be fine, we need a BACKUP, not starter.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Gaede said:
Don't worry Nors! Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy are both on the market!!

And we might still draft Vernon Davis and Leonard Pope!

Keep your hopes up pal!

I have no interest in Milloy
TE depth and a FS sure are needs on this team.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ken said:
Ok....

keep telling yourself that.

We will be fine, we need a BACKUP, not starter.

You go build a team of backups, I'll go get a team of quality DT depth. See Glover loss for hole there still:eek:

Keep gloating about losing

Gaede

Reaction score
Nors said:
I have no interest in Milloy
TE depth and a FS sure are needs on this team.

:laugh2: in honour of the Soprano's finally returning to t.v this week,

I'm just breakin' balls.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Someone is dialing a suicide hotline right now.

Phone operator - "Suicide Hotline... may I help you?"

Nors - "Yes sir, this is Nors... I'm gonna do it."

Phone operator - "Your name is... Nors?"

Nors - "Yeah, its short for NorEaster... it's a big snowstorm that blows in from Canada. I'm from New England and we get... look it isn't important! I'm gonna do it!"

Phone operator - "Your parents named you after a storm from Canada?"

Nors - "No! I call myself that. Forget about my name, okay? I'm going to jump."

Phone operator - "Okay, I'll drop it... just strange is all. Why are you going to jump?"

Nors - "Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells let the PERFECT nose tackle get signed in free agency by the Carolina Panthers and now if Ferguson gets hurt, Pepper Johnson will have to fill in."

Phone operator - "His parents named him Pepper?"

Nors - "No, Parcells used to have a player named Thomas Johnson back when he coached... Look! It doesn't matter what his name is! I need help because I think the only solution to my sorrow is to jump!"

Phone operator - "Why is that the only solution?"

Nors - "Well... Maake Kemouate would've been the perfect backup NT for Dallas and..."

Phone operator - "Did his parents name him Maake or did he call himself that? Is that a storm too?"

Nors - "Look... The names aren't important, okay!? What is important is that Dallas is a 3-4 team and that we now don't have depth at the most important position for any 3-4 team!"

Phone operator - "What's a 3-4 team?"

Nors - "The 3-4 is the best defense in the world! You have 3 defensive linemen and 4 linebackers. It adds a ton of versatility to what the defense can do and is almost unstoppable if run right. The New England Patriots run it you know."

Phone operator - "Okay... I'll forget the names. So, the panthers now have a perfect backup for their 3-4, and you don't want that?"

Nors - "No, they don't run a 3-4... they use a 4-3. Most teams run a 4-3 defense."

Phone operator - "If the 3-4 is so great, why do most teams use a 4-3?"

Nors - "I'm not sure... the 4-3 isn't even close to... Look man! I'm going to jump to my death if you can't help me! Do you want to help?"

Phone operator - "I just don't understand why almost everyone would use the 4-3 if this 3-4 is supposed to be sooooooo great."

Nors - *click*

Woman in background - "Who was that Hos?"

Hos - "Oh, nobody."