Maake Kemoeatu signs with the Panthers

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DT Rotation - what do we have to replace Glover again?

Yet we give Kyle Kosier $5M SB and Lovett.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I agree with Nors here. I would have done it for that price. Dallas had the cap space and in a couple of years, Ferguson is gone anyway.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Nors said:

You don't pay starter money to a backup. Its the reason Glover isn't here.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pepper Johnson or possibly Canty is our only option at NT now. I agree with Nors on this one. The strength of the D is up the middle. Losing out on a guy like Ma'ake Kemoeatu stings a little bit. We could have rotated them and had excellent insurance in case one gets injured. Oh well. Time to see who we get now.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Nors said:

Well I guess Ngata,Watson,Oshinowo and Stanley come into play for our draft now.
I wanted Kemo too.
Man the Panthers are loaded with Peppers,Jenkins,Rucker and now Kemo on that line.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Pepper Johnson or possibly Canty is our only option at NT now. I agree with Nors on this one. The strength of the D is up the middle. Losing out on a guy like Ma'ake Kemoeatu stings a little bit. We could have rotated them and had excellent insurance in case one gets injured. Oh well. Time to see who we get now.
Canty as a NT? OK there goes your creditability.

Canty is (or will be) a great DE but he is too tall and lanky for a NT position. Our D and d especially our t NT is NOT the problem. Sure we need someone to backup Fergy but to think of Canty in that position is preposterous

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JackMagist said:
Canty as a NT? OK there goes your creditability.

Canty is (or will be) a great DE but he is too tall and lanky for a NT position. Our D and d especially our t NT is NOT the problem. Sure we need someone to backup Fergy but to think of Canty in that position is preposterous
We have to do something just throwing out names.

My creditability with you...color me unconcerned.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
J-DOG said:
Well I guess Ngata,Watson,Oshinowo and Stanley come into play for our draft now.
I wanted Kemo too.
Man the Panthers are loaded with Peppers,Jenkins,Rucker and now Kemo on that line.

JD - Not only does missing out on Kemo hurt us, Browns also lost out and may trump us at NT/OLB in draft.

Ngata/Watson are my two targets in draft. Oshinowo and Fafita later on if plan B.