Twitter: Machota implying Jerry thinks we were out coached

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Jerry has hinted around after every loss. Garrett doesn’t have a contract, if they aren’t playing late in January, and that means an NFC title game, he’s gone. It’s pretty simple.

stephen has said “we need some playoff success”

jerry and Stephen have mentioned several times they believe this team is very good.

jerry has inferred about coaching and adjustments postgame on more than one occasion.

At 5-4 and on the fringes of the playoffs, howdy doody is coaching without a safety net, he’s on his way out unless this team gets on a run.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just hate that Dallas ignored his coaching for so long and have just kept adding talent upon talent and now that our team is stacked and it still looks mediocre he is finally getting some blame.

The Dallas Cowboys are the biggest underachievers in football.

Quality roster with mediocre record.

Give a good coach this roster and we're 12-4 minimum.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Meh, Jerry always says this when going against friends. He said the same thing about Sean Payton. Don't think it really means anything.

Cmac

Reaction score
Seeing the light finally?
How about "Refusing to see the light." Who doesn't see that.....week in & week out. Cincy is calling the NY office now to have the Cowboys on the schedule.

cern

Reaction score
He would have to be a moron to think otherwise.
I've been saying for years garrett is the biggest detriment to winning for the cowboys. am I that smart? not really. is jerry that dumb? it's been looking that way for a long time now.

cern

Reaction score
I thought the same thing.

Zimmer is a buddy.
jerry could have hired him as the head coached. he passed on zimmer and instead hired garrett. sounded like regret to me.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I've been saying for years garrett is the biggest detriment to winning for the cowboys. am I that smart? not really. is jerry that dumb? it's been looking that way for a long time now.

You are a physicist.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Please , Jerry can’t fire Garett because then Garett will leak the compromising photos he has of Jerry, there can be no other logical explanation on why this red headed ***** is still employed in the nfl.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Typical Jerry talk. He always wants us to know he sees the problem.

Unfortunately he’s not willing to resolve the problem.
All talk and no action. Screw him!!!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jerry has to be beaten over the head with an issue before he sees it.

Remember the O Line before Tyron Smith and Travis Frederick?

The Safety issue the past few years?

His adopted son is a good guy so I get why people like him, but an NFL head Coach he is not. And Jerry has enabled Garrett's existence by surrounding him with fellow impostors.