Twitter: Machota implying Jerry thinks we were out coached

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Less we forget, Dallas tied the game, lead the game, and pooped it away, on bad decisions at crunch time.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It remains to be seen what happens with Garrett, but Jerry & Co. best move this season was letting Garrett play out his contract without an extension.

khiladi

Reaction score
He said the same thing about Wade. Jones praises coaches he’s worked with.

Jerry is never going to get rid of Jason Garrett. He will change coordinators.

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember when we all knew JG sucked 10 years ago?????

This board was pretty much 95% pro-Garrett, him being the next Tom Landry was the talk of the town. Very few people thought Garrett was the problem and the media was his biggest supporter.

CapnB

Reaction score
This board was pretty much 95% pro-Garrett, him being the next Tom Landry was the talk of the town. Very few people thought Garrett was the problem and the media was his biggest supporter.

I cant speak on what this board was like back then, but I do know on the motherships message board people have been wanting to get rid of him since that 2nd 8-8 season. which was 2012 i think.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interpretation: It wasn't my players that I picked. It wasn't the fact that I don't place the proper emphasis on the middle of the DL and the back end of the secondary.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th
oh yeah and Jerry...…
th

khiladi

Reaction score
I cant speak on what this board was like back then, but I do know on the motherships message board people have been wanting to get rid of him since that 2nd 8-8 season. which was 2012 i think.

After the 2012 season, that was the year that forced Jerry to start stripping play calling away from him and pretty much undeniable to most by then, Garrett had no clue what he was doing and way over his head. This was when Jerry gave Romo the new contract in and I’m pretty sure Romo probably laid some conditions when given the new contract that he would start having Input into the game planning meetings. Garrett didn’t even have that and Jerry forced it from on top. That’s when the changes started to finish Garrett’s influence on playcalling.

prior to then, this site was essentially the family of Garrett, led by guys like Hostile. Garrett still had his defenders, but most people that remained finally changed because of their attachment to Dak.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
After the 2012 season, that was the year that forced Jerry to start stripping play calling away from him and pretty much undeniable to most by then, Garrett had no clue what he was doing and way over his head. This was when Jerry gave Romo the new contract in and I’m pretty sure Romo probably laud some conditions when given the new contract that he would start having Input into the game planning meetings. Garrett didn’t even have that and Jerry forced it from on top. That’s when the changes started to finish Garrett’s influence on playcalling.

prior to then, this site was essentially the family of Garrett, led by guys like Hostile.

Hostile was insufferable.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hostile was insufferable.

Hostile’s posts were basically romantically delusions based on historical trends of a completely different era.

His posts influence plenty of these Garrett homers, with their absurd takes on the ‘new dress codes’ and the like. About how Garrett carried himself like Landry. Now they sell it that Garrett is one of the guys and a coach players can relate to. They’ve flipped their rationalizations 180 degrees.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hostile’s posts were basically romantically delusions based on historical trends of a completely different era.

His posts influence plenty of these Garrett homers, with their absurd takes on the ‘new dress codes’ and the like. About how Garrett carried himself like Landry. Now they sell it that Garrett is one of the guys and a coach players can relate to. They’ve flipped their rationalizations 180 degrees.

1000%