Twitter: Machota: Romo changed play on 3rd and goal play; Dez didn't know

Staubacher

Reaction score
I never said it was the greatest factor in us losing, nor did anyone else. So I don't know where you got that. It did potentially cost us six points. We may have recouped some of those, but we didn't get six on the play. Nothing is a guarantee, thats impossible to argue. No one guaranteed anything. However, if its the best matchup and the best option, it should have been exploited.

That's all I have said all along. All this other mess you're trying to use to make whatever point it is you're trying to make, is all coming from your mind.

Where did I say it cost us the game? Again, you're imagining/assuming things that haven't been said.

While I never said it killed momentum, another argument your fabricated, I will bite because it's pretty easy. ANYTIME you leave points on the board, it hurts you. Period. No, it wasn't a guarantee, but I shouldn't even have to qualify that. That's pretty well established. I shouldn't have to speak in such elementary ways.

Ok, what does that have to do with this thread? Read the thread title? The thread is about this play in particular. That's why we are discussing it.

Did you or did you not just come into this thread, chime in with your two cents, most of which completely unfounded as I just pointed out, and then say we shouldn't be discussing it any more?

As Dstovall said it sounded like your quote meant that play was the greatest factor in the loss. If you meant playcalling in general I still completely disagree but at this point I care only about the Rams game. So carry on. No hard feelings brah

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I hope this was a one time bonehead decision but I have to say the Cowboys often look confused at the line of scrimmage.

They certainly don't look prepared a lot of the time.