Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
come on you can do better. the guy above asked what homerism was.
no where did I say dak anything?
Well I've never heard anyone on this site say Dak is the best QB ever or anyone on the level of Jamarcus Russell so maybe that was hyperbole on your part.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So those "trolls" actually left the forum because you exposed them?
IF so I find that amazing and here by award you top medal of honor for your troll policing abilities.
Ever see that movie The Troll Hunter?
Great flick.
One of my faves.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I asked a completely separate question, now who has comprehension problems?
guess it's still you? I replied to what homerism was and you jumped to conclusion that I was talking about dak. thus your reply to something you conjectured in your head. right?

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Blah blah blah... I'll ask again.

What's it called when people hold on to an opinion even after being proven incorrect?
guess it's still you? I replied to what homerism was and you jumped to conclusion that I was talking about dak. thus your reply to something you conjectured in your head. right?

refresher for you.

Homerism
Being blindly devoted to your favorite sports team whether they are good or not.
Saying clearly untrue things about your favorite team (i.e. Jamarcus Russell was the best QB ever)

where's dak at?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do we really want to have debate with rival fans posing as Cowboy fans simply here to stir us up.
KEEP-CALM--GREG-meme-22377.jpg
:muttley:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score

refresher for you.

Homerism
Being blindly devoted to your favorite sports team whether they are good or not.
Saying clearly untrue things about your favorite team (i.e. Jamarcus Russell was the best QB ever)

where's dak at?
I didn't conjure or "conjectured" anything in my head. You are a known Dak basher hater troll, who sticks to thier opinion no matter what facts are presented.

So no matter what you say, you put this in a DAK THREAD. So it will be construed as something pertaining to Dak.

So I'll ask yet again...

What's it called when people hold on to an opinion even after being proven wrong?

Your rep precedes you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I just got here.
Why did you block your info?
I blocked them at first because I was getting aggravated at people looking at my post history and saying "all you do is talk about Dak", which is probably true, but still annoying. I talk about other stuff too, even make threads on other things, but I can't help that the QB of the Dallas Cowboys is just as popular here as he is in mainstream media and naturally more topics about him are more available.

I keep them blocked now out of pure spite because I'm petty like that.

Corso

Reaction score

refresher for you.

Homerism

where's dak at?
Honestly I can understand someone assuming you were talking about Dak because you talk primarily about nothing else.
You are a 95% Dak poster.
At least on the Fan Forum.

Corso

Reaction score
I blocked them at first because I was getting aggravated at people looking at my post history and saying "all you do is talk about Dak", which is probably true, but still annoying. I talk about other stuff too, even make threads on other things, but I can't help that the QB of the Dallas Cowboys is just as popular here as he is in mainstream media and naturally more topics about him are more available.

I keep them blocked now out of pure spite because I'm petty like that.
Right on.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I didn't conjure or "conjectured" anything in my head. You are a known Dak basher hater troll, who sticks to thier opinion no matter what facts are presented.

So no matter what you say, you put this in a DAK THREAD. So it will be construed as something pertaining to Dak.

So I'll ask yet again...

What's it called when people hold on to an opinion even after being proven wrong?

Your rep precedes you.
wrong about what? about the definition of homerism.

a guy asked what homerism definition is.

what am I thinking now?

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is possibly one of the ten of the most over-rated players in the history of the NFL. Now the excuses from his fanboys are he loses because of his RG and OL, the same RG and OL that’s been carrying his mediocrity for years.

His fanboys are going to pretend he was never compared to Tom Brady in the past after his typical choking and horrible stretch of football this year.

Dak ever since he’s been here, every season, has one of the worst stretches of football of any QB in the league, including bottom of the barrels performances on third and long. I mean the offense just looks like a complete joke and then he has one game sandwiched in between against a garbage opponent and after that game it’s back to “look out league” only for him to go back to scrubbing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
There isn't anything he could have done to build enough of a lead that Rodger's incredible pass wouldn't have mattered?

Games have 60 minutes of time in which a team can produce a positive outcome, not 35 seconds. Yes, Dak brought the team back from an 18 point deficit but are you saying he had nothing to do with the 18 point deficit in the first place?

It kills me to look at it that way because I really like Dak. However, I'm trying to be fair. Where is his signature game, the one that shows us Dak and the Cowboys are destined for a championship or more? Remember, this was Romo's greatest criticism, productive everywhere but when you need it the most.

Back to the Green Bay game...

13 points after three quarters? 1st and 10 on the Packers 15 with a minute to go in the 2nd half and they can't get an inch? 2nd and 1 on the Packers 19 midway through the 3rd quarter and Dak throws a terrible INT?

You can't just look at a single play at the end of a game and say that is why they lost. Part of the reason they lost was because they put themselves in a position during the game where it was possible for a single play to beat them and Dak was part of it.

I fully expect Dak to show us this season that he deserves to be considered elite. I believe he has it in him, he just hasn't done it yet.
Oh I put the blame solely on the coaching staff for getting cute.

Zeke ran all over them that year in the reg season. Yet the game plan was to throw it 40 times.