Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

GINeric

Reaction score
He's in my top 15ish, but not top 10.

Between "football experts" and the official NFL statisticians, they all have Dak ranked between 7 and 10. His production has him listed in the top 10.

How is it all this can be ignored to the point you have him at 15ish??? Production can't be ignored bro, it is what it is. I know the experts words aren't gold, but the numbers from the official NFL statisticians can't be ignored. They aren't giving opinions, they are adding up production from every quarterback in the league and Dak lands in the top 10. How can that be ignored??

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Between "football experts" and the official NFL statisticians, they all have Dak ranked between 7 and 10. His production has him listed in the top 10.

How is it all this can be ignored to the point you have him at 15ish??? Production can't be ignored bro, it is what it is. I know the experts words aren't gold, but the numbers from the official NFL statisticians can't be ignored. They aren't giving opinions, they are adding up production from every quarterback in the league and Dak lands in the top 10. How can that be ignored??
I predict by around week 10 or so this season you will agree with me and have Dak closer to 15 than 5 in your own personal rankings.

I just see a big drop from him without Cooper and without Gallup for the 1st 6 or so weeks of the season. I think more and more people will see that Dak is more of a product of the talent that's around him than anything else.

Maybe I'm wrong and Dak will make a fool of me. We shall see.

GINeric

Reaction score
Read and weep my friend. Read and weep. The truth:

“There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics”
attributed to Mark Twain

Do you think this book mean anything when players, agents and GMs go into contract negotiations and they pull out the statistics/production sheet to justify how a player is going to be paid???

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

porky-pig.gif

:muttley:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cute lil cartoon kid. Have you learned how to answer football questions to back up your arguments yet or do you still run, hide, and dodge questions like a coward again??

I have found throughout the years that trying to debate a Dak Zombie is probably like talking to a Pet Rock.......Keep selling the impossible dream heck who knows Jerry might even give you guys jobs in the end.....:muttley:

erod

Reaction score
First of all, Ive been to more pro football games in one year, than you've been to in your entire life, I can bet your entire salary on that.

Secondly, if stats are for fantasy football nerds, why do owners, GMs, coaches, players and agents use stats to determine and negotiate contracts, bonuses, incentives, determine who's hired, fired, who starts, who's benched, draft positions, Pro Bowls, and last but not least, who gets inducted into the Hall of Fame????

Why are stats used to determine all of those things if stats are for fantasy football nerds???

I'll wait....

And until then, for the record, Ive personally never played fantasy football in my life, but im smart enough to know stats are very important and not there to ignore when it contradicts weak *** arguments. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Nobody can learn football for you.... you have to learn for yourself.
Yeah, you're full of crap. And no, you haven't been to more games than me, like that's even a real argument. Lol

Run along to your make-believe GM football life.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s like the biggest back handed compliment you can possibly give lol….he’s better than one of the biggest busts in NFL history lol.
A 4th round pick that wasn't never supposed to be much became better than the #1 overall pick in 2007.

I think that's a great accomplishment.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Foles caught lightning in a bottle which will likely not happen for generations to come. How many backup QBs have got to the superbowl? Probably less then 10 if I had to guess and probably half that winning. Hell I know two of them at least went to be HOF players in Brady and Warner.

Manning while being average still won two superbowls. Manning is tiers above cassel and Weeden. They can't even be compared.

Cowboys defense in 2015 was also average at best that year. Following year they had an outstanding year.

Cassel had two decent years. One with the Patriots who had a top five offense. Just drive the bus

Your comparing two meddling t2 t3 quarterbacks to a HOF quarterback and a miracle on the field event. Stout logic
I think you’re missing the point. I’m not saying they should’ve won a SB when Romo got hurt. What I’m saying is if they were as stacked as you claim they were they should’ve won more than one game. Stacked teams don’t go winless when their quarterback goes down. They just don’t. You’ve been following this team for too long….do you remember what would happen when Aikman would miss a game? They were still able to compete at least.

Jerry has brainwashed y’all into thinking you can’t win a game when your starter goes down. Stacked teams can. This team was not stacked. They were exactly what their record said they were.

GINeric

Reaction score
Yeah, you're full of crap. And no, you haven't been to more games than me, like that's even a real argument. Lol

Run along to your make-believe GM football life.

No, you're full of crap and you're right, its not a real argument, its real life. You don't have to be a GM to go to football games. Like I said, I know ive been to more games than you lil guy. Now YOU run along kid and go play in traffic... all the cool kids are doing it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
30 pages and counting because 2 talking heads disagree on Dak. Lol

GINeric

Reaction score
I have found throughout the years that trying to debate a Dak Zombie is probably like talking to a Pet Rock.......Keep selling the impossible dream heck who knows Jerry might even give you guys jobs in the end.....:muttley:

I have found throughout the years that people who make dumb statements and can't back their dumb statements up with actual facts when questioned, stay on the run from answering questions like a coward. I have also found throughout the years that people who are weak and scared to answer basic questions on football forums are most likely weak and scared in real life.

You'd make a great track star.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Booger mentioned the young QBs that are getting it done early in their careers and one of the names he brought up was Kyler Murray. :huh: Murray is 0-1 in the playoffs. How is that getting it done? He had one of the worst playoff performances I’ve ever seen last season against the Rams and he’s getting it done? Lol

GINeric

Reaction score
Didn't think you were this dense. You miss the point of the quote.

Stats all by themselves can lie fairly easily.

Oh so now im dense.... because stats are only supposed to work when you want them too huh.... ok cool. Yep I'll be dense then. Well you already know what I think of you because I've made that clear a few times already.