Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"Which is odd because I can't think of 10 QB's who have won more playoff games than him" - TheMarathonContinues

Foles is in the top 10 of what you clearly have zero knowledge about and have even less shame in exposing that lack of knowledge for all to see.

Active NFL QBs ranked in terms of leading their teams to playoff wins:

1 Tom Brady - 35
2 Aaron Rodgers - 12
3 Joe Flacco - 10
4 Russell Wilson - 9
5. Mahomes - 8
6 Jiummy G - 4
7. FOLES - 4

OWNED.
How old are you sir?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That sounds like a threat.

You take football stuff that serious? lol
Haha now it’s “you take football that serious”….I asked you the same question 4 times…I’ll find out on my own. Don’t be sensitive now. Keep the same energy you been having….sounds like a threat…..:laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Karen?

I don't see what my age has to do with a football discussion about QBs that have led their teams to playoff wins.
The age verification isn’t about football or your opinion. The age verification was for the childlike behavior you’ve displayed in this thread with people who have disagreed with you. You’re too old to be acting like your shoe size….

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The age verification isn’t about football or your opinion. The age verification was for the childlike behavior you’ve displayed in this thread with people who have disagreed with you. You’re too old to be acting like your shoe size….
I'm immature, what can I say?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You shouldn't equate criticism of the QB as, "our QB [is only] responsible for our lack of success." You're creating a strawman and acting like you're crushing an argument. Who has said Dak is the only reason they haven't succeeded?
I’m not calling them out individually. They know who they are.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
For the love of God and so we can discuss things without it turning into an Dak trashing thread - Make a Dak forum!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Blocked all of the personal info when it was pointed out and questioned origin. Apparently has something to hide . Can’t imagine what. Lol

I can tell you joined this site right after this years playoffs. No Red Flags:)
I joined the site in February of 2021.

Well before last season started.

I was around all last offseason, all last season, all playoffs, and so far all this offeason. So, I dunno what you're talking about.

I believe @TheMarathonContinues can even confirm this as we've went back and forth a lot.