Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We have some solid rival opposing fans on this site who are good contributors. Don’t have to pose as a Cowboy fan to offer your insight.There’s only one reason a fan would hide their profile .

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Haha now it’s “you take football that serious”….I asked you the same question 4 times…I’ll find out on my own. Don’t be sensitive now. Keep the same energy you been having….sounds like a threat…..:laugh:

Remember when you refused to answer me when I asked that same question of you? lol

You're one legendary dude.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So, if this scenario did actually happen don't think that whoever caused me to do that would have already known what I said or what to look for and called me out on it?

It's not like posts have been deleted or anything. Everything I've said on here is out there.
You are continuing to deflect the question. Why did you hide your profile? Do you have something to hide?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
@CowboysFaninHouston says HE'S the reason I have my posts blocked and now you say you're the reason. He's stealing your thunder @CowboysFaninHouston .

Ya'll gonna have to get together and come up with who really is the reason for it.
the spin you just put out, which the one fact that doesn't change....you blocked access to your posts...bottom line....

what are you afraid of? bottom line?

come on dude, a drowning man grasping at straws is not going to save himself. stop grasping at straws....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are continuing to deflect the question. Why did you hide your profile? Do you have something to hide?
I have a lot of posts about our QB situation and the rest are about the team.

I have no clue what you believe you will find, but you're free to look at posts from today back to February of last year and see what I've said.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Booger gets kinda stumped and seems to only be able to focus on 1 game in Daks career.

Also, the Brady stuff he was saying was very weak and only hurt his argument. It was good to see Mad Dog call out the ridiculousness of it.
interesting. you post a new thread and then you respond to yourself immediatley. its as if you are having a conversation with yourself. does that happen to you often?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I have no clue what you believe you will find, but you're free to look at posts from today back to February of last year and see what I've said.

I fixed it for you...you are welcome (p.s. they didn't have font size 99) ;)

Reactions: G2

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Do you find that you are having success, exposing all trolls that is?
Im just asking because I find that fascinating.
I did in our old fan forum. Honestly , I haven’t taken on this forums trolls yet, only the Homers.

But yes, I had a solid history of snuffing them out. And at least exposed them. Some on this site most fans already recognize . I wasn’t sure if everyone recognized this one . He even admitted to being a troll and why I’ve stayed hot on the trail.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Does it matter?

Would it make you feel better getting owned by a young person or an old person?

Owned is owned.
IIRC, this guy said he couldn't think of 10 QB's that had more playoff wins then Dak. Well everyone's memories fails them at times. It would have been worse is he'd said he couldn't find 10 QB's with more playoff wins than Dak. Because that would have meant he done some research. But if he didn't do any research and his memory failed him...well that's just part of being human. Everybody's memories will fail them sooner or later.

Just saying. To be human is to error.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Again how so? Mountaineer chastised me for calling out Mad Dog's analysis of Dak because I didn't equally call out Stephen A Smith's analysis of Dak earlier. So in other words, apparently my non-participitation in the Stephen A Smith and participation here shows that I am a Dak apologist. I didn't call out the member blowhard who praised Dak, only the media blowhard to criticized Dak.

That's pretty shallow analysis from Mountaineer.
If you don't see it, you don't see it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Blocked all of the personal info when it was pointed out and questioned origin. Apparently has something to hide . Can’t imagine what. Lol

I can tell you joined this site right after this years playoffs. No Red Flags:)
Haha right….that’s why I asked just to see how the response would be….it’s always the same….he acted like I asked for his SSN or something lol.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Your profile is not just about your post which are clearly like 90% + about Dak.

You also hid your personal profile after I asked you where you were from.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
IIRC, this guy said he couldn't think of 10 QB's that had more playoff wins then Dak. Well everyone's memories fails them at times. It would have been worse is he'd said he couldn't find 10 QB's with more playoff wins than Dak. Because that would have meant he done some research. But if he didn't do any research and his memory failed him...well that's just part of being human. Everybody's memories will fail them sooner or later.

Just saying. To be human is to error.
The error was in my communication. People were listing guys like Watson and Lamar and Herbert as top 10 guys. The criticism for why Dak isn’t a top 10 player was because of his lack of playoff success. So I was saying I don’t recall too many top 10 quality guys having more success than him in the post season yet, nobody knocks Watson, Lamar or Herbert for it. So if there was a error it was me assuming you guys could read between the lines. I did not expect for people to list names like Nick Foles and Flacco to discredit Dak’s top 10 status….

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The error was in my communication. People were listing guys like Watson and Lamar and Herbert as top 10 guys. The criticism for why Dak isn’t a top 10 player was because of his lack of playoff success. So I was saying I don’t recall too many top 10 quality guys having more success than him in the post season yet, nobody knocks Watson, Lamar or Herbert for it. So if there was a error it was me assuming you guys could read between the lines. I did not expect for people to list names like Nick Foles and Flacco to discredit Dak’s top 10 status….
Nobody think Foles or Flacco is better than Dak right now.

I simply responded to the playoff wins comment, not talent or skill at this point.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I did in our old fan forum. Honestly , I haven’t taken on this forums trolls yet, only the Homers.

But yes, I had a solid history of snuffing them out. And at least exposed them. Some on this site most fans already recognize . I wasn’t sure if everyone recognized this one . He even admitted to being a troll and why I’ve stayed hot on the trail.
So those "trolls" actually left the forum because you exposed them?
IF so I find that amazing and here by award you top medal of honor for your troll policing abilities.