Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember when you refused to answer me when I asked that same question of you? lol

You're one legendary dude.
What question are you referencing….there’s been a few from you because you like to ask those questions lol…but won’t answer anything.

erod

Reaction score
This isn't hard...

Allen
Rodgers
Mahomes
Herbert
Brady
Burrow
Wilson
Stafford

Maybe Lawrence.

The rest are irrelevant because they're all mediocre or worse.

The quality at QB in the NFL is spiraling in the wrong direction.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The error was in my communication. People were listing guys like Watson and Lamar and Herbert as top 10 guys. The criticism for why Dak isn’t a top 10 player was because of his lack of playoff success. So I was saying I don’t recall too many top 10 quality guys having more success than him in the post season yet, nobody knocks Watson, Lamar or Herbert for it. So if there was a error it was me assuming you guys could read between the lines. I did not expect for people to list names like Nick Foles and Flacco to discredit Dak’s top 10 status….
So you were talking about current starters. I thought so. That's why I chimed in just to check and see.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
He asked you a question and now you want to bail out….smh…
Right... because I have a history of not "staying in the fight" so to speak. Lol
The answers to his question are right there in black and white. If he doesn't see it, he doesn't see it. It's really just that simple.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m more curious why you’d hide it . Especially after I questioned it. You can continue deflecting but I’m not going away.
If I can't come on here and talk football and the Cowboys and express my opinions without certain people trying to make it more than just about football and the players then I will 100% delete my account and move on.

I can find other places to have conversations about the Cowboys and football without the drama from others like yourself.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So those "trolls" actually left the forum because you exposed them?
IF so I find that amazing and here by award you top medal of honor for your troll policing abilities.
They became so frustrated beginning to break the rules attacking everyone calling them out that they either left or were banned .

The biggest one was actually a Homer who trolled the Trolls. But he went too far. He’s actually a local writer now for a publication and has much on the Cowboys.

Great fan but any criticism he did what he called “ maming them”. I took him on and he eventually went too far with several members.

It’s a fine line to walk within the rules. Admitted trolls are fair game .

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
What question are you referencing….there’s been a few from you because you like to ask those questions lol…but won’t answer anything.
I literally said "the same question" as in the same question you asked him. I then asked it directly in a different post. I'll ask it again... (wow deja vu all over again)

How old are you?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If I can't come on here and talk football and the Cowboys and express my opinions without certain people trying to make it more than just about football and the players then I will 100% delete my account and move on.

I can find other places to have conversations about the Cowboys and football without the drama from others like yourself.
I guess that means you’re not going to tell us why you hid your personal profile after I questioned you about it?

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And you can talk Cowboys football. But if you are presenting yourself as something you’re not then that can discredit your opinions .

Credibility is still an asset even in anonymous fan forum.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And you can talk Cowboys football. But if you are presenting yourself as something you’re not then that can discredit your opinions .

Credibility is still an asset even in anonymous fan forum.
I don't care if anyone discredits me, ignores me, or pays me any attention at all.

It means nothing to me.

I'm here to talk about football. I don't need you or anyone else here to validate my opinions.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If he was saying Dak is a top 10 QB, this never would have became a thread. :lmao2:

Otherwise just another useless debate. He said / she said type thing that the sports media is flooded with. They need the ratings.
Just think about how many even more careers in the media could have been spawned, from this forum alone would be more insightful, opinionated, but more insightful.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was always weird.

Why do you care about peoples personal information so much on a Dallas Cowboys message board? How is that any of your business?
A fans history and origin can tell you much about their knowledge and disposition . Sometimes even their origin can.

Let me ask you this . How do you think a rival fan posing as a Cowboy fan would impact their intent on a fan forum? You do realize most trolls on fan forums are posing as fellow fans to stir the nest. It’s sheer entertainment for them riling up their hated rival fans.

Is that the kinda of fan you want to have serious football discussions with ?