Madden 13

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I thought I would get it just for the Landry but after seeing the rendition of him I'll pass. That was a horrible likeness. If they didn't put the hat on him you would never know it was supposed to be Landry. Pitiful.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4682445 said:
I thought I would get it just for the Landry but after seeing the rendition of him I'll pass. That was a horrible likeness. If they didn't put the hat on him you would never know it was supposed to be Landry. Pitiful.

Look at this video.

[youtube]bOogz1KCGM8[/youtube]

I literally couldn't tell who that was until they said, "the man with his name on the box".

I wonder if EA will ever try to work away from the cartoony looking people or if they will continue to add meaningless nothings to the game from here until eternity.

CashMan

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4682832 said:
Look at this video.

I literally couldn't tell who that was until they said, "the man with his name on the box".

I wonder if EA will ever try to work away from the cartoony looking people or if they will continue to add meaningless nothings to the game from here until eternity.

You know what the funny thing is? They never gave Barry the ball, when they got close to the goal line.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Are these store exclusives or can u unlock them one way or the other no matter where u buy them?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4682832 said:
Look at this video.

Eeee Yiiiikes! Just awful. SMH.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well...

Do you guys think it is worth buying?

I've played it and it seems cool but there are some frustrating things.

Running QB's are easier than ever to cheese.

It's wayyy to hard to generate pressure without sending a bunch of blitzers.

The defense seems too good on short yardage.

I want to buy it but i'm not sure.

Thoughts? Any good review sites?

Ren

Reaction score
I get it every year but every year i play less and less

I really don't know why i bother anymore, i enjoy playing against my friends but that's about it. I used to do that almost every evening now it's once a week at most.

Madden has become what FIFA was before PES kicked their butts and forced them to make it good only with the exclusive NFL deal no one is kicking Maddens butt any time soon

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ren;4688452 said:
I get it every year but every year i play less and less

I really don't know why i bother anymore, i enjoy playing against my friends but that's about it. I used to do that almost every evening now it's once a week at most.

Madden has become what FIFA was before PES kicked their butts and forced them to make it good only with the exclusive NFL deal no one is kicking Maddens butt any time soon

I bought it :(

Fifa comes out in a few weeks though :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Have you guys ever pre-ordered a game with gamestop and had it delivered through the mail?

I'm wondering if I get the same day delivery if I spend the extra 10 bucks.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4682832 said:
Look at this video.

Once they effectively killed all the other games with the monopoly Licensing agreement you get crap liek this. No competition equals why i do no longer play madden.

That and the fact EA is no longer the innovating company it was it is a shell of it self and is nothing but a place where franchise go to suck now days.

Ren

Reaction score
CATCH17;4688468 said:
I bought it :(

Fifa comes out in a few weeks though :)

I'll get them both as well, buying madden for me signals the start of the NFL season it's become somewhat of a tradition i don't see my self breaking any time soon.

Been playing Fifa on the PS3 but i'll get the 360 version this year since the people i used to play with on PS3 stopped playing, i see you on it a lot so i'll try to catch you for a game or 2 when it comes out

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ren;4688548 said:
I'll get them both as well, buying madden for me signals the start of the NFL season it's become somewhat of a tradition i don't see my self breaking any time soon.

Been playing Fifa on the PS3 but i'll get the 360 version this year since the people i used to play with on PS3 stopped playing, i see you on it a lot so i'll try to catch you for a game or 2 when it comes out

Ah yeah I got you on my friend list dont I?

Whats your gamertag?

Ren

Reaction score
CATCH17;4688586 said:
Ah yeah I got you on my friend list dont I?

Whats your gamertag?

Dolemite2k

I remember you simply cause you're the only non euro on my FL who plays FIFA

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ren;4688592 said:
Dolemite2k

I remember you simply cause you're the only non euro on my FL who plays FIFA

LOL.. Love that game..

Lets play some Madden this week.

I skipped Madden 12 and i've taken a few steps back on that game. My offense is still alright but I can't defend at all.

Ren

Reaction score
CATCH17;4688627 said:
LOL.. Love that game..

Lets play some Madden this week.

I skipped Madden 12 and i've taken a few steps back on that game. My offense is still alright but I can't defend at all.

We can play some this weekend, Madden is not out here until thursday or friday