Madden 13

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Was waiting for it to come out for a while. Watched youtube videos of it and ive been playing the demo. But of course my xbox live expired last week. The game comes out tomorrow and i cant afford $160 dollars so no madden for mehthis year. Oh well i lose 90% of online games anyway and thats not any fun. I just wanted to see how the cowboys are.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4688694 said:
Was waiting for it to come out for a while. Watched youtube videos of it and ive been playing the demo. But of course my xbox live expired last week. The game comes out tomorrow and i cant afford $160 dollars so no madden for mehthis year. Oh well i lose 90% of online games anyway and thats not any fun. I just wanted to see how the cowboys are.

160 dollars? Is Troy Aikman delivering it to you?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
CATCH17;4688706 said:
160 dollars? Is Troy Aikman delivering it to you?
:laugh2:
Lol no the games like $70 and xbox live is like $70 so like $140. How'd i get $160? ahhh its monday oh well lol

Joshmil53

Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4688718 said:
Lol no the games like $70 and xbox live is like $70 so like $140. How'd i get $160? ahhh its monday oh well lol

:eek: I got mine for 60 from Amazon with $15 off and XBL for a year here is $60 too.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4690319 said:
It's out. :D

""It's not often that a stalwart franchise like this reinvents itself so significantly, but Madden NFL 13 has pulled this off with aplomb," writes Richard Grisham in a 4.5/5 review of a game he calls "the best Madden of the generation."

Maybe thats a good sign. preordered it, but going to pick it up today, didnt do the midnight release.

Ren

Reaction score
Muhast;4690421 said:
""It's not often that a stalwart franchise like this reinvents itself so significantly, but Madden NFL 13 has pulled this off with aplomb," writes Richard Grisham in a 4.5/5 review of a game he calls "the best Madden of the generation."

Maybe thats a good sign. preordered it, but going to pick it up today, didnt do the midnight release.

Madden seems to get good reviews every year if you are really in doubt wait for the dedicated sports gaming sites reviews to come out they tend to take a little longer to come out cause they go a little more into details.

Madden 11 which i consider one of the most broken horrible games in the series got raving reviews from the mainstream media

From what little i've tried of the demo, it does seem pretty good. Can't wait for the full version this weekend

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just got beat by some guy who kept spamming the same play over and over. Even if I called a play that in theory should stop it he still kept completing the pass.

Ren

Reaction score
CATCH17;4690480 said:
I just got beat by some guy who kept spamming the same play over and over. Even if I called a play that in theory should stop it he still kept completing the pass.

Best advice i can give is just add a bunch of people to your FL that play straight, Madden can be a lot of fun if you play fun opponents.
Lobbies are full of win at all cost 15 year olds and win or lose it's boring to play people who only use a handful of money plays over and over again

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I'm gonna sell Madden 12 on eBay and use that money to get Madden 13. I Do this every year. I only should have to put about $25 to it, so it's not that bad.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Can anyone find a way I can sim through a whole season without having to go week by week in CCM?

CashMan

Reaction score
I am getting VERY frustrated. So, there is no "Franchise" mode, I guess the equivalent is career mode with a coach. So, I created my self, put myself on the Boys, go to this career mode, and I am not on the team. Can you not play with created players?

Joshmil53

Reaction score
CashMan;4691486 said:
I am getting VERY frustrated. So, there is no "Franchise" mode, I guess the equivalent is career mode with a coach. So, I created my self, put myself on the Boys, go to this career mode, and I am not on the team. Can you not play with created players?

Nope, no custom rosters in CCM which is absolutely ******** considering I want to bump on Lee/Bryant/Romo in their ratings.

CashMan

Reaction score
Joshmil53;4691500 said:
Nope, no custom rosters in CCM which is absolutely ******** considering I want to bump on Lee/Bryant/Romo in their ratings.

I am literally, about to throw this game out the window! It is ****ing GAY to the 10th power.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Yeah, I like to sim my Franchise and do all the off-season stuff, but now I have to sim every week and can't even make my players what I want them to be, stupid.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
StarBoyz83;4688718 said:

You don't have to have xbox live to play it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Joshmil53;4691513 said:
Yeah, I like to sim my Franchise and do all the off-season stuff, but now I have to sim every week and can't even make my players what I want them to be, stupid.

You can't sim an entire season anymore? What kind of stupidity is that?