Madden 13

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4681990 said:
I played the demo and wasn't impressed. I'll sit this one out.

Madden has been so disappointing, I'll never going back. I'll wait for ESPN's game or just stop playing it. What a joke Madden is--from the endorser to the actual game....

You been playing any Xbox? I haven't been on mine in a while and I don't even have live anymore, so I don't see you. :(

TheCowboy

Reaction score
The demo was better than the actual game. The players numbers are way too big. Tony Romo looks stupid in the game. Connected Careers is horrible. Why would you take out franchise mode for this crap? The "Franchise" or "coach used" career is horrible but I will give it to Madden that it kind of looks fun for a player's standpoint. Still doesn't beat Road to Glory. Players flop around too much, they look like paper.

The only good thing really is Ultimate Team. I think it's improved.

Overall Madden this year has really disappointing me but I'm sure I will get used to it and start to like it again. Oh well.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4691669 said:
First play of the game. DeMarco scores an 80 yards TD. :D

Yeah it was me, my first game I got some ~150 yards with Murray. It's nice I can actually run in this game unlike M12.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
I wonder if Amazon will let me return this because I'd rather just play M12 with updated rosters.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Just threw a pass to Witten, fumbled, had about 5 hawks defenders staring at it and we eventually recovered, why can't this happen in real games?

CashMan

Reaction score
Well, I went through the return process on Amazon, and wrote it is an unfinished game. They let me go through with the process, and let me print a return label. So far on Amazon, it has gotten 24 1 star reviews out of 40 reviews for the xbox version, and 31 1 star reviews out of 45 for the PS3 version. HORRIBLE game!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
TheCount;4691605 said:
You don't have to have xbox live to play it.

Ya i know but its way funer even though i lose 90% of online games. Lol funner to play actual people then the cpu.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like the gameplay. I don't play against the computer so none of that stuff editing roster stuff bothers me.

Anyone found any good Nano blitzes or money plays with the Cowboys defense?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Skinsradiosucks;4692127 said:
Im normally not a bad passer on the Madden games, but geez Im throwing INTs left and right!!

Because on defense all you have to do is hold Y and the CPU will do the rest.