Madden NFL 09 Xbox 360

Ren

Reaction score
thekavorka;2199091 said:
this game is definitely broken online in both PS3 and 360.

for those of you that haven't heard by now, there's a game ending bug online. If it's late in the 4th and someone kicks a game-winning field goal or XP, there is a 50/50 shot that the players will be disconnected from the servers.

i have no idea how anyone did not find that bug in testing.

I've had it happen twice in god knows how many games but i don't play ranked games and that's where most of the problems are from what i hear so i dunno. it's hopefully server side

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forgive me for not reading this thread, but is Favre in 09? My friend got it and he can't find him just yet.

Ren

Reaction score
He needs to go online to get the roster update he's in the game then

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Ren;2197833 said:
Single player game opening kickoff

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/213259

Needed a few yards to kick a FG in a tied game online with 20 sec left

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/213275

I like Felix in this game :laugh2:

The defender inexpicably turning away from Jones right as he was about to make the tackle has convinced me not to buy this game. I almost caved in this year, but thanks for posting that video.

4 years straight now with no madden.

thekavorka

Reaction score
Rack;2200253 said:
The defender inexpicably turning away from Jones right as he was about to make the tackle has convinced me not to buy this game. I almost caved in this year, but thanks for posting that video.

it looks like that guy was playing online against another guy. he tried to go for the hit stick too early. that's why it looked like the defender turned away. that's not how it usually is.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
thekavorka;2200299 said:
it looks like that guy was playing online against another guy. he tried to go for the hit stick too early. that's why it looked like the defender turned away. that's not how it usually is.

I highly doubt that since I see the same things happening in NCAA 09.

Looks like Madden's crap gameplay is starting to find it's way into NCAA now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rack;2200304 said:
I highly doubt that since I see the same things happening in NCAA 09.

Looks like Madden's crap gameplay is starting to find it's way into NCAA now.

I think the poster above you is right.

I think that was definetely a user mistake. Especially since he went for the tackle after the dude ran by.

You know what will piss you off about this game Rack? Defensive coverage.

You can have guys in the perfect spot and they wont make a play. You can have guys sitting in a zone and they wont move 2 feet out of that zone if the receiver is 2 feet from them.

Defensive coverage on that game is rediculous.

Other than that its the best madden ever made.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CATCH17;2200389 said:
I think the poster above you is right.

I think that was definetely a user mistake. Especially since he went for the tackle after the dude ran by.

You know what will piss you off about this game Rack? Defensive coverage.

You can have guys in the perfect spot and they wont make a play. You can have guys sitting in a zone and they wont move 2 feet out of that zone if the receiver is 2 feet from them.

Defensive coverage on that game is rediculous.

Other than that its the best madden ever made.

That's not saying much.

The best crap I ever took, was still - you guessed it - crap.

superpunk

Reaction score
Thread is not for people who haven't played madden in 4 years to criticize something they haven't played, imo.

Yeah....I hate floating in outer space. I haven't done it in like forever because NASA took the piss and is just putting out a poor product made of styrofoam, but I hate it anyhow because it is trendy to hate it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
superpunk;2200459 said:
Thread is not for people who haven't played madden in 4 years to criticize something they haven't played, imo.

Yeah....I hate floating in outer space. I haven't done it in like forever because NASA took the piss and is just putting out a poor product made of styrofoam, but I hate it anyhow because it is trendy to hate it.

This is a public forum. I can post in any thread I want to. You don't like it? Put me on ignore.

superpunk

Reaction score
Rack;2200462 said:
This is a public forum. I can post in any thread I want to. You don't like it? Put me on ignore.

Impressive.

Ignore hasn't been the same since Cowboyszone got exclusive rights to it, so I don't use it anymore because it is lame. Otherwise I would totally have something relevant to say about ignore.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
superpunk;2200464 said:
Impressive.

Ignore hasn't been the same since Cowboyszone got exclusive rights to it, so I don't use it anymore because it is lame. Otherwise I would totally have something relevant to say about ignore.

I would respond to this but I'm mentally ignoring you right now.

Ok there.

Ren

Reaction score
Rack;2200253 said:

he missed with the hitstick, that what it looks like when you screw that up

thekavorka

Reaction score
i think the defensive coverage is pretty good in All-Madden in terms of reaction to the ball.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why do you guys play on the hardest skill set?

When you play online you play All Pro... That should be the universal skill level.

superpunk

Reaction score
CATCH17;2200848 said:
Why do you guys play on the hardest skill set?

When you play online you play All Pro... That should be the universal skill level.
I need all-madden for my mad skills.

In our league we play on all-madden. Always have.