Madden NFL 09 Xbox 360

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
that's the 1 thing i hate about all-madden is the cpu breaks so many tackles and i'm lucky if i can break 1 tackle

superpunk

Reaction score
Rampage;2201116 said:
that's the 1 thing i hate about all-madden is the cpu breaks so many tackles and i'm lucky if i can break 1 tackle
It was an online game against a real person. Peterson is just a freak.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
I'm playing on that crappy My Skill setting...It somehow thinks I'm a god at running so it bumped my rushing offense up past All-Madden. Now I'm lucky if I get 50 yards a game :mad:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
OK I got 2 more complaints about this game and they are absolutely huge flaws.

The suction blocking HAS TO END. It is so dumb. If the Quarterback rolls out to the right im pretty sure my defensive end has the capability to run to his left but no they just stay sucked onto their block.

Also letter receivers cross your face. They just letem. Dont care.

I get beat at the end of a game when im in cover 2 and the other guy has 15 seconds to throw because of suction blocking and he rolls out to his right and the receiver has crossed everyones face.

Sometimes the SS does his own thing in cover 2 instead of running to the spot hes supposed to and it makes me want to pull my hair out.

AI Coverage SUCKS!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh and if you want to get cheap on that game. Just go 5 wide with Dallas and run cross and drags with everyone.

If you want to get even more cheap get the Pass heavy playbook and do it.

Ren

Reaction score
zone is kinda broken on the shallow stuff hopefully the september patch fixes it the suction we got to live with though

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How do you slide your offensive linemen and such to block more aggressive one way or the other?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
CATCH17;2202104 said:
How do you slide your offensive linemen and such to block more aggressive one way or the other?

Use the Left trigger then have them slide left, right, down(pinch) or up (aggressive).

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CATCH17;2201971 said:
OK I got 2 more complaints about this game and they are absolutely huge flaws.

The suction blocking HAS TO END. It is so dumb. If the Quarterback rolls out to the right im pretty sure my defensive end has the capability to run to his left but no they just stay sucked onto their block.

Also letter receivers cross your face. They just letem. Dont care.

I get beat at the end of a game when im in cover 2 and the other guy has 15 seconds to throw because of suction blocking and he rolls out to his right and the receiver has crossed everyones face.

Sometimes the SS does his own thing in cover 2 instead of running to the spot hes supposed to and it makes me want to pull my hair out.

AI Coverage SUCKS!

You call Cover 2 with 15 seconds left in the game and you're protecting a lead, you deserver to lose.

But yeah, suction blocking was the reason I decided not to buy madden in the first place. I saw a video about a month before the game came out, and on the play the pats called a quick screen to Randy Moss. It was man 2 man coverage and the CB was right on him... till the offensive lineman got close and it forced the CB to run and engage him (the lineman) and Moss went untouched for a TD.

You fanboys have fun though, you'll get sick of giving EA your money (more likely your mommy's money) and you stop buying that sorry excuse of a game eventually.

superpunk

Reaction score
Guys I liek to criticize things I don't know **** about.

Liek string theery. Those guys are full of ****, fo'real. Color television is for silverspoon-fanboy losers, also, as well, too.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rack;2202526 said:
You call Cover 2 with 15 seconds left in the game and you're protecting a lead, you deserver to lose.

I deserved to lose because I started playing around and not just running the clock out. Not because I ran cover 2 on 1st down with 45 seconds left from their 25 yard line.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2202702 said:
I deserved to lose because I started playing around and not just running the clock out. Not because I ran cover 2 on 1st down with 45 seconds left from their 25 yard line.
that was pretty stupid though.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;2202724 said:
that was pretty stupid though.

Nah whats stupid is someone having 10 seconds to throw the ball on that game while my defensive line plays patty cake with the other teams offensive line.

And it was Cover 2 UNDER out of Dime and my safety realised about 5 seconds into the play that he wasnt a real safety and just a video game chronie and headed to the virtual showers.

Im gonna create CATCH17, make myself a punter with 99 kick power and go kick him in his virtual nuts if it happens again.

superpunk

Reaction score
If he was running cover two zone, yeah it was stupid. If he was running Man-Cover 2, then from a madden standpoint, not stupid.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
superpunk;2202741 said:
If he was running cover two zone, yeah it was stupid. If he was running Man-Cover 2, then from a madden standpoint, not stupid.

Definetely not cover 2 zone.

Cover 2 zone was the most fierce defense of all time this year on NCAA for some reason.

I dont even run prevent at the end of games because you can get burned in that.