MadDog Russo Say's Kirk Cousins Is Better Than "Overrated" Dak Prescott And Steven A Isn't Having It

dckid

Reaction score

Russo said "Dak Prescott is overrated" and that "I'm not in love with Cousins either, but you're making Prescott out to be better than he is".

Steven A is his normal loud self. Apparently he's from the failed school of "the louder you are the more right you appear to be" which usually works the opposite.

Same tier of QB, interchangeable, functionally equivalent. Throwing good money after bad.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Amazing anyone watches that show.

And Stephen A is admittedly one of Cowboys biggest Trolls. Anything he says is agenda driven.

Nexx

Reaction score
for me its a coin flip. i think both are one in the same. both put up good numbers against bad teams. both fold under the big lights.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cousins has a slight edge on Dak in accuracy and throwing ability. But they are both chokers and not worth what they are getting paid.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
put that loser dak on some of those skins teams with actually bad offensive lines and he would be in worse shell shock than David carr. he too would be out of the league. dak is a pansy who needs perfect protection.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Everybody looking at stats as if every QB plays with the same circumstances around them. Doesn't anyone watch Cousins play? He is a straight up average QB. Dallas doesn't even need their starter to beat a team led by him. I'm not a big Dak fan, but IMO I wouldn't give Cousins more than Fitzpatrick money. BTW, I'd take Fitzpatrick over Cousins.
Stop trying to hijack the topic of Cousins and Dak. Cousins is better but not by much. Finally though Dak is being compared to QBs that are in his league. Instead of all that ridiculous comparisons to elite QBs.

Flamma

Reaction score
Stop trying to hijack the topic of Cousins and Dak. Cousins is better but not by much. Finally though Dak is being compared to QBs that are in his league. Instead of all that ridiculous comparisons to elite QBs.

It's all opinion my man. I think Dak is better than Cousins, but not by a whole hell of a lot. I agree with you on the general comparisons. I'd take Stafford or Romo in a heartbeat over Dak. No need to even go elite. That is ridiculous.