Twitter: Maher: "I’ll put my head on the pillow tonight feeling good about my kicks"

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The NFL special kicking ball strikes again. I can tell when they use it....It's always a little darker than the rest of the footballs...and it always moves from side to side like it's weighted from within to give it weird aerodynamics.

From his perspective...he probably thought he did hit it good. It's just the NFL likes to screw us every way possible. I'm 99% sure someday we will find out our footballs were soaked in water to make them heavy.....and under inflated. Hell....they may even have rocks inside them. And I really wouldn't be shocked to find out Roger Goodell put them there himself.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DMX690

Reaction score
If it takes a kicker to finally get ride of the Clapper i am all for it. Continue to feel good about your kicks Brett for the rest of the season.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
All you can do is laugh at this point.

Yes, and I'm hitting my head on the pillow knowing that Maher's miss may well have cost us overtime and/or the win despite my standing most of the game. And kicking out of bounds set the Bears up with great position. But as long as he's happy. Though, he should be cut.

Blue64

Reaction score
All you can do is laugh at this point.

What????
If anyone in this organization had any heart they would smack this bum upside the head.
I guess Mr. Maher forgot the kickoff that went out of bounds?
What good is having a so called strong leg when you can’t even kick off into the end zone?
Anyone with half a brain, looking at our special teams would tell our kicker to kickoff deep and take a touch back...
Anyone... but our genius coach

doomsday808

Reaction score
Sounds like Jerry with respect to his Head Coach.. can’t blame Maher for taking on the culture created by these buffoons..
You receive a clap, pat on the ***, and contract extension for participating.