Mahomes passes protocol

Mannix

Reaction score
-----I don't think a doc who is not affiliated with a team or the NFL would risk their license by providing a false diagnosis for a football game.

Dream on....how is he going to lose his license?

Bohuntr97

Reaction score

Swagger

Reaction score
-----I don't think a doc who is not affiliated with a team or the NFL would risk their license by providing a false diagnosis for a football game.

Dream on....how is he going to lose his license?
To be fair the person probably wouldn't need to work again given they wouldn't be doing it for free

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why do people actually think he had an actual concussion? He didn't. It looked like it in real time but watch the replay. He never hit his head. His neck was twisted around. He was put in the protocol but he never actually had a concussion.
Thank you, doctor!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
They pushed this through ahead of schedule, and the NFL signed off on it. Nothing to see here.

So, Jefe, when the mule kicked Angry Earl en la cabeza you send heem right back to raid the gringo town. Why you so santim ...sancto ... why you so Meester I Care so Mush?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good, hope they kill Buffalo
If the Bills advance, old boy, can you imagine all the syrupy media stories about how much money the Bills fans give to charity, all the Super Bowl heartbreak they've suffered and how many dopey images of ex-boring TV host Tim Russert (R.I.P.) we'll see?
O,THE HORROR! 2 weeks of that crap!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ICP

Motorola

Reaction score
If the Bills advance, old boy, can you imagine all the syrupy media stories about how much money the Bills fans give to charity, all the Super Bowl heartbreak they've suffered and how many dopey images of ex-boring TV host Tim Russert (R.I.P.) we'll see?
You left out Chris Berman's declaration: "Nobody circles the wagons...."
Stories will be done for any of the two teams that win later today.

Buccaneers - Brady getting it done without Belichick; Tampa Bay- first team to host SB and play in that game; and 45th anniversary of franchise 1st season

Packers- 10 years since last SB; Rodgers; Titletown USA

Chiefs- back-to-back SB; Mahomes; 50th anniversary of 1st SB victory; Mahomes; Bieniemy's non-hiring; Mahomes

Last edited:

csirl

Reaction score
The protocol tests are based on asking a set of questions and comparing the results with a baseline - a test of similar questions taken pre-season. Looks at both the speed and accuracy of the answers.

It is simply a tool - passing or failing does not mean there is/isnt a concussion - the entire picture has to be taken into consideration.

The protocol is heavily dependant on the player being honest and making an effort in the baseline test to get the best possible score. If the player doesnt care or purposely is a bit slow in the basine, then its easier to 'pass' if concussed.

Londonboy

Reaction score
All those conspiracy theorists ignore the very real possibility that he really did not have a concussion after all.

Because it makes them feel like they matter when actually they don't.
So You're saying that there is a conspiracy of conspiracy theorists conspiring to feel like they matter.
Do You feel like You matter a bit more when saying this?

rags

Reaction score
He may have passed concussion protocol, but he has turf toe. I wonder how his mobility will be affected.

ICP

Reaction score
I don't think we have to worry about any of that now

jimmy40

Reaction score
He could have been walking around in circles trying to remember who he was while pissing himself all week and he was going to pass protocol.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He may pass protocol, but that turf toe could be the real Achilles ------> runs