Maine shooting

Mannix

Reaction score
So why after 24 hours are they only now camped outside of his house? Why no tear gas? I know that it's a remote area, but I wonder if there is a way to see if electricity or water is being used within the house. If he is in the house right now, he is already dead. Have not been very impressed thus far in regard to the tactics used to catch him....the news media also seems to be dancing around being critical.

Creeper

Reaction score
So why after 24 hours are they only now camped outside of his house? Why no tear gas? I know that it's a remote area, but I wonder if there is a way to see if electricity or water is being used within the house. If he is in the house right now, he is already dead. Have not been very impressed thus far in regard to the tactics used to catch him....the news media also seems to be dancing around being critical.
This is a sad story and another example of the mental health crisis in America. This guy has a history of mental problems, and threats to kill people.

gtb1943

Reaction score
This is a sad story and another example of the mental health crisis in America. This guy has a history of mental problems, and threats to kill people.
Very true. Anyone so openly threatening to kill people should be watched. Frankly when you do that you should be put before a judge and then have a psyche evaluation.
But no one wants to get involved; no one wants to stand up. and the police and the system are so screwed up doing non important crap they miss this all the time

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's easy to read the electric meter. Most can be done remotely nowadays. The problem is knowing whether there are devices on timers, etc., that would still be using juice without someone actively using them.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You have no clue what they’ve been doing. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Read they heard explosions and found a suicide note to his son. I’ll make a clear statement that shouldn’t ruffle feathers. Almost every country in the world has mental health issues. We are not special when it comes to that. So we need to have common sense discussions to make solutions that make this all too often issue a rarity and not a common fact of life. We just need adults without other agendas

With that said these incidents break my heart..especially when you realize this could be anyone going through their day and they have loving families

gtb1943

Reaction score
Read they heard explosions and found a suicide note to his son. I’ll make a clear statement that shouldn’t ruffle feathers. Almost every country in the world has mental health issues. We are not special when it comes to that. So we need to have common sense discussions to make solutions that make this all too often issue a rarity and not a common fact of life. We just need adults without other agendas

With that said these incidents break my heart..especially when you realize this could be anyone going through their day and they have loving families
Adults without agendas do not exist anymore
at least in government

rags747

Reaction score

350m approx people in the US, how many are involved in situations like this Yearly? When you need law enforcement in seconds they will be there in minutes. If let’s say that we have it as you would like then I want my families and my safety guaranteed by the State and the Fed Gov. I find it a total shame that in Manhattan you can be gang banged and it’s Oh we are so sorry. Screw that, I want guarantees. Ty…

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
350m approx people in the US, how many are involved in situations like this Yearly? When you need law enforcement in seconds they will be there in minutes. If let’s say that we have it as you would like then I want my families and my safety guaranteed by the State and the Fed Gov. I find it a total shame that in Manhattan you can be gang banged and it’s Oh we are so sorry. Screw that, I want guarantees. Ty…
I would make statements but they are not allowed in this forum. Just google what is happening here compared to other places. There are answers. We just chose not to pursue them. We've had over 500 mass shootings in 2023 is all I can say.

rags747

Reaction score
I would make statements but they are not allowed in this forum. Just google what is happening here compared to other places. There are answers. We just chose not to pursue them. We've had over 500 mass shootings in 2023 is all I can say.
I have absolute zero desire to compare ourselves to other nations, but that’s just me. Now do I consider ourselves to be the role model of other nations, no. Let all manage themselves as they see fit. No one imo has moral authority over another. I’ll stop it there before I’m dis communicated from another thread! Peace out…

Mannix

Reaction score
You have no clue what they’ve been doing. Quit embarrassing yourself.
Um…I’m not the only one saying this. That house should have been tear-gassed at the very least rather than having dozens out side for hours upon hours, wasting time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Um…I’m not the only one saying this. That house should have been tear-gassed at the very least rather than having dozens out side for hours upon hours, wasting time.
Like I said, you have no clue what law enforcement is or isn’t doing.

gtb1943

Reaction score
How many of them are gang related and you never hear about them?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
How quick this story disappeared. Was on every news website I read. Woke up, and it was gone. I guess now that he off’d himself, there is more death and better ratings to be had in Israel vs Palestine.

gtb1943

Reaction score
How quick this story disappeared. Was on every news website I read. Woke up, and it was gone. I guess now that he off’d himself, there is more death and better ratings to be had in Israel vs Palestine.
IF it bleeds it leads and since he is dead he can't bleed anymore