Make Cooper Rush 2 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The first thing this team needs to do is make Rush the backup. No more stupidity and love affair with Kellen Moore. I'm not saying pull the plug on Dak (maybe if he plays poorly against the Rams, I will hit the panic button), because like it or not, we are sinking or swimming with Dak this season. But when I saw Dak take that awkward hit, the 2017 season flashed before my eyes. Surely I can't be smarter than the organization. Surely they realize how horrible Moore is, and what would happen if he went in to ANY game. Meanwhile we have the upstart rookie who reminds me of a young Romo.

I don't know what we will do, after watching this game today, I only know what would happen if Moore has to go in. The team, and the fans, don't deserve that nonsense.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
There were probably 30 players that underperformed today and the problem is Kellen Moore? Who never set foot on the field?

Not sure what is so hard to understand about this. I'm talking about the play where Dak took a bad shot and what waits for us if he were to go down. But, okay...

Cowfan75

Reaction score
How the hell this is relevant whatsoever is beside me

From everything that transpired today, you want to talk about this?

Strange

Umm, it's relevant because Moore is currently the backup and we all held our breath when Dak came up wincing after a bad hit.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
let be honest, Moore is holding a roster spot another player could be using that will help the team. The season is over, (im not saying that after 1 loss) but play the young guys, trim your roster of useless players and get the team ready for the next coach and staff.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This place loses its mind after a loss. Its almost like this is 2 years worth of stupidity built up.

Don't know what 2 years built up means, but I've been ranting about Moore being backup since before the first game. If you all want me to post about the 30 players that underperformed, I wish I could, but I'd be here for the next 2 days.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't know what 2 years built up means, but I've been ranting about Moore being backup since before the first game. If you all want me to post about the 30 players that underperformed, I wish I could, but I'd be here for the next 2 days.

Rush is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.