Make no mistake, Rush is playing for the starting job Sunday

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He was paying Romo a lot of money and he had him ride the bench due to a hot hand. If Cooper Rush was real productive and our offense was generating a lot of points he would stay with him and I don’t care how much Dak is making. Problem is we’re having to play very conservative with Rush and we’re not sustaining drives and aren’t scoring enough TDs.
Rush is not performing anywhere the level that Dak did his rookie year not even close

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yea kinda I think like a QA Inspector and QA Engineer I worked in the Military and commercial aircraft industry so look out what you fly on I may have inspected some very important parts on the aircraft you chose to fly on
I charter. All good.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He was paying Romo a lot of money and he had him ride the bench due to a hot hand. If Cooper Rush was real productive and our offense was generating a lot of points he would stay with him and I don’t care how much Dak is making. Problem is we’re having to play very conservative with Rush and we’re not sustaining drives and aren’t scoring enough TDs.
Good points
Rush has not played long enough or good enough
To justify dak not starting in Jerry's mind.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rush is not performing anywhere the level that Dak did his rookie year not even close

It’s beyond obvious he isn’t but if you look at some of the posts on the board you would think he’s out performing what Dak did his rookie season. His play has been referred to as phenomenal by some here. Lol He’s been keeping us afloat by playing mistake free football and I give him credit for that but we need a lot more from our QB if we’re going to be a championship team. We’re putting too much on our defense to win games for us.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It’s beyond obvious he isn’t but if you look at some of the posts on the board you would think he’s out performing what Dak did his rookie season. His play has been referred to as phenomenal by some here. Lol He’s been keeping us afloat by playing mistake free football and I give him credit for that but we need a lot more from our QB if we’re going to be a championship team.
True, but is dak still capable of that?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I charter. All good.
You are still not safe I inspected small and medium sized aircraft parts also but I was a respected inspector Customers requested me when they came to buy parts cause they knew I would not BS them

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak is 18-18 in his last 36 starts, counting playoffs 18-19.

A lot of those wins were against the worst division in football too.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You are still not safe I inspected small and medium sized aircraft parts also but I was a respected inspector Customers requested me when they came to buy parts cause they knew I would not BS them
If I was going to be in the plane, you would have known.
Because we would have had drinks before I took off and you would have taken me on a tour of what you did to make sure the plane was good while admitting, in the moment, Whoops! I forgot that part!
And we still would have laughed because...
That's us.
You my boy, Blu.
I like to to talk to everyone around me who does things that will affect me.
Drives my wife crazy, but it's what I do.
At least I offer a drink...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True, but is dak still capable of that?

With this supporting cast I have my doubts, I said that prior to the season. Plus Dak appears to have lost his confidence. I do know that he can outperform what we’ve seen from Cooper Rush but whether he can get back to the level he displayed early last season I don’t know.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
With this supporting cast I have my doubts, I said that prior to the season. Plus Dak appears to have lost his confidence. I do know that he can outperform what we’ve seen from Cooper Rush but whether he can get back to the level he displayed early last season I don’t know.
Million dollar question.
With his contract, we better hope he can
Or we are screwed.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
If I was going to be in the plane, you would have known.
Because we would have had drinks before I took off and you would have taken me on a tour of what you did to make sure the plane was good while admitting, in the moment, Whoops! I forgot that part!
And we still would have laughed because...
That's us.
You my boy, Blu.
I like to to talk to everyone around me who does things that will affect me.
Drives my wife crazy, but it's what I do.
At least I offer a drink...
I honestly still have a higher security clearance than Most congressmen and senators and now with the Ukraine crap the want me to go back to work Defense contractors are gearing up for mass production and need inspectors Have been offered 150$ per hr. with a rental car and mileage pay If they hit 200 I will go back to work It is not hard work once you know how to go about it The higher paid jobs are actually easier than the lower paid ones at least some of them are

cguy610

Reaction score
Dak is 18-18 in his last 36 starts, counting playoffs 18-19.

A lot of those wins were against the worst division in football too.

Matt Stafford has a career win loss record of 92-101.

Joe Burrow has a career win loss record of 17-17.

Kyle Murray has a career win loss record of 24-26-1.

It's actually quite surprising how few active QBs have really good win loss records for their career.