Make no mistake this team goes as far as Dak can throw them

blueblood70

Reaction score
A top defense, stout o line, and above average receiver core.
And I don't know what you've been looking at we have an inconsistent defense and inconsistent O line a lack of a power run game short yardage and red zone runs have been lacking and a very good receiving core...

But let's stop acting like this team has a 2000 Ravens or bears 86 defense... This defense is boom or bust it is feast or famine and it goes as the turnovers go when they're forcing them yeah our offense takes full advantage of it but let's get this straight they give up these long drives those big chunk plays that turned into fumbles yes they forced them but I still say this defense can be ran on and it could be thrown on they are just having opportunistic ways of creating the turnovers to stop the bleeding but trust me they bleed..

Literally are 75% the reason we lost those three games this year... But I see what you're trying to do now you're gonna put the blame on Prescott if he's not perfect again without a run game and a strong offensive line against the better defenses which has been the case even this year you're gonna put the blame on him I'm stopping that nonsense right now the reason we've been on this win streak is mostly been because of Prescott but when we meet these better teams with the better front sevens we're gonna need a better run game a more consistent offensive line and a defense that can actually make some stops without the benefit of a turnover...

So let's bring this back to where it's always been this is a team game we will win and lose in all three phases playing together with the coaching staff and the game plans if it doesn't come together and we have three or four guys just screwed up for everyone stop blaming the quarterback....

blueblood70

Reaction score
This team goes as far as the TEAM can take themselves.
Exactly 100% and this guy is trying to set up Prescott for failure acting like he's got a 2000 Ravens defense which only gave up 10.8 points per game all year or an 86 bears defense that's totally shut down he acts like we have the 90s Emmitt Smith run game and offensive line and we have none of that we are still weak in the red zone run game short yardage runs we don't have a power run game and our defense is opportunistic but it gives up chunk yards it gives up some long drives and yes it's been opportunistic but this team is not perfect in all three phases where now it's all just on the quarterback this is absolutely a hidden troll post on Prescott now being 100% responsible for the failures of this team and he's did it on purpose

we see you Bobby

erod

Reaction score
The QB doesn't have to be brilliant, but he has to be very good. And calm.

Dak has to shake the playoff saucer eyes and just play. He's playing good enough right now to win it all, but he has to do it against the 49ers.

It'll take 38-35 to beat them. Gotta keep up.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Real simple. They are absolutely good enough to beat any team in any venue at any time.

It’s one thing not being good enough, it’s another to just get beat, as all teams but one suffer that every season.

Looking back at recent seasons, we simply weren’t good enough. Now, it’s a matter of not being one of the handful of teams that are good enough but things didn’t bounce in their favor.

Staubacher

Reaction score
The QB doesn't have to be brilliant, but he has to be very good. And calm.

Dak has to shake the playoff saucer eyes and just play. He's playing good enough right now to win it all, but he has to do it against the 49ers.

It'll take 38-35 to beat them. Gotta keep up.
It actually would have taken 20-25 points the last two playoffs to beat them

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A top defense, stout o line, and above average receiver core.
we are middle of the pack on run defense. specially suspect to running QBs. that's concerning specially going into december and post season.

OL is good, not great. left side is awsome. RT is a huge liability.

really good WR core.

our run offense is spotty. Dak should be comfortable with this offense.

coaches continuing to manage games is going to be key in December and January.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak Stans: This team can go as far as Dak can throw them...

Also Dak Stans: But if anything does go wrong, we will blame the defense, the running game and our old offensive linemen...anyone but #4.
Dak Haters:

dumb-huh.gif

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak Haters:

dumb-huh.gif
After we get bounced by ‘Dear-in-the-headlights-Dak’ annually….

You DO realize that just 2 months ago 90% of the board were considered “haters”? Religious devotion is a burden when confronted with facts and analysis. I’m not in your cult of thought…I commend Dak when he does well and want him to succeed…but i say what I see. I don’t blame the D when Dak plays bad…

Dak-Stans want you to “love the team” but only cheer for Dak. BS…

Redline360

Reaction score
Nope

Like someone else stated we go as far as the "team" goes. It's going to come down to either which team wins in the trenches that day or if comes to an offensive shootout what defense comes up with a key stop or turnover late imo

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
So you telling us the QB by himself will block, will receive , will run ,will kick ,and will play defense?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
True. These next 2 games will tell us a lot IMO. In the past we've had no answer when a road team comes up with a good defensive scheme. Is that different now? I hope so. We'll find out. As Mickey would say.