Make no mistake this team goes as far as Dak can throw them

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak Stans: This team can go as far as Dak can throw them...

Also Dak Stans: But if anything does go wrong, we will blame the defense, the running game and our old offensive linemen...anyone but #4.
Dak haters like you still exist?

You haven't been shamed into exile yet? Wow! Feels like meeting a caveman!

Dak has made you all look like the know-nothing embarrassments that you are. Hilarious how proud you are of being DEAD wrong though.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak Haters:

dumb-huh.gif
:hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree that Dak needs to play very well but he could throw for 500 and no pics but if the defense doesn’t play well too it won’t matter what Dak does. It takes a team.
:hammer: Right,

and some things we're not even taking to account,

special teams, not much of a run game, the lack of an offensive line, iE 1-dimensl ball, that's not been physical enough against the 49ers or any team with a really good front 7...

this is a team game and will always be a team game this guy wrote this post to set up Prescott to be the scapegoat for a loss when this all ends this is how haters, yes not realists ,hide the intent of the post, they basically buried the fact that they can't wait for Prescott to fail, so they could be back on board the hate train posts....

Right now it's hard to criticize Prescott, right... he's playing so well team is playing well the haters have nothing to cry about....

I mean if you look at how some of them came out during games like with the Rams interception even though it was a double tip ball they they start talking about the fumble last week, they so focus on those little things and not the positive...

we know who these guys are, I'm here everyday and they can't hide from me by saying make no mistake this team goes as far as that can throw them that is a setup for when they don't play well and he's being rushed ,doesn't have time to throw ,nobody open ,no run game but they'll find a way to blame him as they always do.... Facts

aikemirv

Reaction score
The QB doesn't have to be brilliant, but he has to be very good. And calm.

Dak has to shake the playoff saucer eyes and just play. He's playing good enough right now to win it all, but he has to do it against the 49ers.

It'll take 38-35 to beat them. Gotta keep up.
It should not and has not the last 2 years in the playoffs. If Dak has to put more than 28 points up we probably won't win and more than likely won't be because of him. He cant have a 69 and 63 QB rating like he did the last 2 playoff games against them and we can't give them short fields to work with.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I agree that Dak needs to play very well but he could throw for 500 and no pics but if the defense doesn’t play well too it won’t matter what Dak does. It takes a team.
wait.... so you are telling me that if Dak throws for 500 and no picks, that the other teams defense was playing well enough to win?

Sometimes a teams defense gets lit up and you still win...... did it not take a team on those games? Your defense and special teams could both play like crap and you still win... it happens all the time. Rams vs Baltimore last weekend.... Baltimore defense got lit up and they still won.

Proof

Reaction score
After we get bounced by ‘Dear-in-the-headlights-Dak’ annually….

You DO realize that just 2 months ago 90% of the board were considered “haters”? Religious devotion is a burden when confronted with facts and analysis. I’m not in your cult of thought…I commend Dak when he does well and want him to succeed…but i say what I see. I don’t blame the D when Dak plays bad…

Dak-Stans want you to “love the team” but only cheer for Dak. BS…
introduce strawman, argue against strawman and claim superiority. good stuff

JBS

Reaction score
The QB doesn't have to be brilliant, but he has to be very good. And calm.

Dak has to shake the playoff saucer eyes and just play. He's playing good enough right now to win it all, but he has to do it against the 49ers.

It'll take 38-35 to beat them. Gotta keep up.
All of this very well may be true. But that’s just not good enough by the defense. The defense needs to perform better than this. I’m not confident they will either.

erod

Reaction score
All of this very well may be true. But that’s just not good enough by the defense. The defense needs to perform better than this. I’m not confident they will either.
No defense will against the 49ers when the have McCaffrey, Deebo, and Purdy healthy. The only times they falter is when they're missing one of those three.

JBS

Reaction score
No defense will against the 49ers when the have McCaffrey, Deebo, and Purdy healthy. The only times they falter is when they're missing one of those three.
They’ve had all of those guys the last 2 years we’ve played them in the postseason and never got close to that

erod

Reaction score
They’ve had all of those guys the last 2 years we’ve played them in the postseason and never got close to that
When they've had all 3 of those guys healthy, they haven't lost a game the past two seasons.

JBS

Reaction score
When they've had all 3 of those guys healthy, they haven't lost a game the past two seasons.
That has nothing to do w the defense giving up 38 points in a hypothetical situation

erod

Reaction score
That has nothing to do w the defense giving up 38 points in a hypothetical situation
They would against that team fully healthy, just like they did a few weeks ago. They rolled through our defense like hot butter.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
People seem to want to oversimplify and bring it down to one player that wins or loses games, especially in the playoffs. The QB may be the most important player on the field, but the truth is we'll need other people to step up and elevate their game and a lot of times it's not the names that you would expect.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
After we get bounced by ‘Dear-in-the-headlights-Dak’ annually….

You DO realize that just 2 months ago 90% of the board were considered “haters”? Religious devotion is a burden when confronted with facts and analysis. I’m not in your cult of thought…I commend Dak when he does well and want him to succeed…but i say what I see. I don’t blame the D when Dak plays bad…

Dak-Stans want you to “love the team” but only cheer for Dak. BS…
90 percent of the board were Dak haters? Really lol? I don’t even know what you’re going on about I didn’t say anything about you being a hater all I did was post a gif and it triggers you.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
90 percent of the board were Dak haters? Really lol? I don’t even know what you’re going on about I didn’t say anything about you being a hater all I did was post a gif and it triggers you.
According to you, no one can objectively dislike Dak. It's all "hate". So yeah, when 90% of the board said they were not happy with Dak - according to your twisted, jaded-lover logic - that is hate.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
introduce strawman, argue against strawman and claim superiority. good stuff
First year law student who learned a new word...cool. Don't think you know what a strawman is, but...kudos for effort.

Or a wiki-scholar...

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak haters like you still exist?

You haven't been shamed into exile yet? Wow! Feels like meeting a caveman!

Dak has made you all look like the know-nothing embarrassments that you are. Hilarious how proud you are of being DEAD wrong though.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
you are arguing with...a caricature. "Like me"...?