Make no mistake this team goes as far as Dak can throw them

GORICO

Reaction score
I agree. Our run game is mid smh
our O line is playing better in run game....not elite yet but better....wet and windy makes for unlikely shootout....but does give higher percentage for turnovers

did you see what DLaw said...they replayed...smash em in the mouth then smash em in the mouth again......hope we wear the right cleats for slippery surface?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't buy the OP's premise. Against the elite team's it always going to be best to be hitting on all cylinders but this team is so good that the defense is capable of stepping up for the offense and vice versa.

GORICO

Reaction score
True. These next 2 games will tell us a lot IMO. In the past we've had no answer when a road team comes up with a good defensive scheme. Is that different now? I hope so. We'll find out. As Mickey would say.
JW---lets super charge the Uranium rich PLATS then?????

GORICO

Reaction score
Nope

Like someone else stated we go as far as the "team" goes. It's going to come down to either which team wins in the trenches that day or if comes to an offensive shootout what defense comes up with a key stop or turnover late imo
i like our chances if wet and windy leads to more turnovers

stiletto

Reaction score
you're a mascot...even lower than a cheerleader.

How's that for "wit"?
LOL...

Weird times around here Six. All the true Dak haters (no matter what) are cockroaches and all the Dak slobberer's are like "pigs in slop" at the moment. There is no median. I can only guarantee that if Dak has a bad game, the old crew that some are mentioning you with, will be out in full-force. It's been awhile. People are just mistaking you right now IMO. The slightest criticism or warning reminds them of the "old times"..

Proof

Reaction score
LOL...

Weird times around here Six. All the true Dak haters (no matter what) are cockroaches and all the Dak slobberer's are like "pigs in slop" at the moment. There is no median. I can only guarantee that if Dak has a bad game, the old crew that some are mentioning you with, will be out in full-force. It's been awhile. People are just mistaking you right now IMO. The slightest criticism or warning reminds them of the "old times"..
what are you babbling about? i haven’t confused him with anyone. a comparison isn’t an accusation. and i don’t care about dak criticism his argument was silly and the logic worth addressing.

Proof

Reaction score
you're a mascot...even lower than a cheerleader.

How's that for "wit"?
i mean … it’s not wit. and my skin isn’t thin so it just makes me laugh. nice double quote though. posting can be difficult, huh?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
LOL...

It's religious devotion. God can't defend himself - mostly because he doesn't know or care about them - but they care about him so much, identify with him so much that they defend their god from any criticism.

Dak "Hater": "So tell me...if your God is so powerful, why was it 2 months ago in year 8, the overwhelming consensus of the board was they had enough?"

Dak Stan: "You don't believe!!! Obviously, it was Garrett's fault, Dez's fault, Zeke's fault, Chazz Green's fault, Amari Cooper's fault...now it was Kellen Moore holding the Chosen One back."

You were on the other board when I was cheering like hell for Dak to take the job from Romo. I still cheer for Dak...it's not hard to for me. BUT...I say what I see. It's rare that a leopard changes its spots in year 8. Even after throwing 5 TDs against Tampa Bay on the road, he crapped the bed against the Niners. Even Dak admits this.

But not the faithful!!! It wasn't Dak, it was...Pollard's injury, Zeke on last legs, Kellen Moore (now), Michael Gallup, etc....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's religious devotion. God can't defend himself - mostly because he doesn't know or care about them - but they care about him so much, identify with him so much that they defend their god from any criticism.

Dak "Hater": "So tell me...if your God is so powerful, why was it 2 months ago in year 8, the overwhelming consensus of the board was they had enough?"

Dak Stan: "You don't believe!!! Obviously, it was Garrett's fault, Dez's fault, Zeke's fault, Chazz Green's fault, Amari Cooper's fault...now it was Kellen Moore holding the Chosen One back."

You were on the other board when I was cheering like hell for Dak to take the job from Romo. I still cheer for Dak...it's not hard to for me. BUT...I say what I see. It's rare that a leopard changes its spots in year 8. Even after throwing 5 TDs against Tampa Bay on the road, he crapped the bed against the Niners. Even Dak admits this.

But not the faithful!!! It wasn't Dak, it was...Pollard's injury, Zeke on last legs, Kellen Moore (now), Michael Gallup, etc....
It always takes the team. Remember the Cowboys didn't sniff the Super Bowl the last five years of Troy Aikman's career. Aaron Rodgers hasn't been there since 2010. Was that all their fault?

I know Dak has NEVER been, but he's been good enough in past seasons to be. This is year eight for him, but really just try number three under Mike McCarthy (can't count 2020).

As for a leopard not changing his spots after so long, anyone remember John Elway?

Flamma

Reaction score
This season has shown me that the team around you matters a lot. It matters to QBs and coaches. Coaching also matter too. I don't see this big gap anymore between Dak and some of the supposedly elite QBs. And the biggest difference is the gameplan/coaching on the offensive side of the ball. Because the team around him hasn't taken any leaps.

Coaches are supposed to get the best out of their players. And don't make bad decisions.

Proof

Reaction score
I rest my case.

Game-Set-Match.
uhh… right. you have difficulty posting, or following logic, or understanding words. game, set, match indeed. reading your following post is too rich as well. you’ve really got a complex about how you are the only one capable of viewing things objectively. you got it though my friend.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
uhh… right. you have difficulty posting, or following logic, or understanding words. game, set, match indeed. reading your following post is too rich as well. you’ve really got a complex about how you are the only one capable of viewing things objectively. you got it though my friend.
Babble.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
your son is playing highschool football and your watching the male cheerleader? hmmm interesting.
Yeah, that’s so suspect noticing the difference in a group of similar things. It’s called pattern recognition and it’s the one thing that gives us greater intelligence than other animals.

Well, can’t speak for you…

:)