Make no mistake this team goes as far as Dak can throw them

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Nah.....it has to all come together every game. Oline needs to protect and receivers need to win their matchups.....it's never ever solely on the QB.....this should be common sense by now....

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yep. The other 51 guys have no accountability, let alone the coaching game plan.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And I don't know what you've been looking at we have an inconsistent defense and inconsistent O line a lack of a power run game short yardage and red zone runs have been lacking and a very good receiving core...

But let's stop acting like this team has a 2000 Ravens or bears 86 defense... This defense is boom or bust it is feast or famine and it goes as the turnovers go when they're forcing them yeah our offense takes full advantage of it but let's get this straight they give up these long drives those big chunk plays that turned into fumbles yes they forced them but I still say this defense can be ran on and it could be thrown on they are just having opportunistic ways of creating the turnovers to stop the bleeding but trust me they bleed..

Literally are 75% the reason we lost those three games this year... But I see what you're trying to do now you're gonna put the blame on Prescott if he's not perfect again without a run game and a strong offensive line against the better defenses which has been the case even this year you're gonna put the blame on him I'm stopping that nonsense right now the reason we've been on this win streak is mostly been because of Prescott but when we meet these better teams with the better front sevens we're gonna need a better run game a more consistent offensive line and a defense that can actually make some stops without the benefit of a turnover...

So let's bring this back to where it's always been this is a team game we will win and lose in all three phases playing together with the coaching staff and the game plans if it doesn't come together and we have three or four guys just screwed up for everyone stop blaming the quarterback....
:hammer: :bow:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
According to you, no one can objectively dislike Dak. It's all "hate". So yeah, when 90% of the board said they were not happy with Dak - according to your twisted, jaded-lover logic - that is hate.
Ok when did I say no one can “objectively dislike Dak” and where did I say it was all hate?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
wait.... so you are telling me that if Dak throws for 500 and no picks, that the other teams defense was playing well enough to win?

Sometimes a teams defense gets lit up and you still win...... did it not take a team on those games? Your defense and special teams could both play like crap and you still win... it happens all the time. Rams vs Baltimore last weekend.... Baltimore defense got lit up and they still won.
I mean 500 ain’t enough. If it’s 500 and 4 or 5 touchdowns yeah it’s hard to say the defense played him well enough to win.

blueblood70

Reaction score
A TOP defense don't give up 28 points to the Cardinals, 42 to Niners and 34 to the Seahawks.

It's a good defense but not a great top defense.
100% that goes for our run game also an issue I mean anybody saying that somehow we have one of these legion of boom teams where they run game like Seattle even had to support Russell Wilson going to a Super Bowl in winning one also losing one but still Prescott does not that have that team we will see in the playoffs but that's why I posted early on this is a setup thread acting like this teams elite at all positions now that it's all up to Prescott so if we lose it's all on him..

There are far more examples than the ones you pointed out like all the scores that were given up on the starting drives this year in most of the games many times coming out of halftime they're giving up long drives and scores literally bleeding all game like rod marinelli's old defenses and then opportunisticly they literally get turnovers to stop the bleeding but technically this defense is not championship level it is opportunistic I know it's part of the DNA but if you're expecting this to happen in every game to where you pull 3 fumbles out to stop drives instead of just stopping them straight up that is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs.....

We do not have the defense or the run game to say we have a complete team....not yet

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
TEAMS win SB, after 28 years we should all understand this... after watching 1 side be good and the other sides (ST included) not be good enough, your gonna need the QB,WR,OL,TE,RB,DL,LB,DB's,K,P, coaches all of it or your not gonna win the trophy....#4,#11 or any other "most important player" will never win a game by themselves nor will they lose one alone either...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After we get bounced by ‘Dear-in-the-headlights-Dak’ annually….

You DO realize that just 2 months ago 90% of the board were considered “haters”? Religious devotion is a burden when confronted with facts and analysis. I’m not in your cult of thought…I commend Dak when he does well and want him to succeed…but i say what I see. I don’t blame the D when Dak plays bad…

Dak-Stans want you to “love the team” but only cheer for Dak. BS…
Wow you really don’t know how ridiculous you look do you.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I agree that Dak needs to play very well but he could throw for 500 and no pics but if the defense doesn’t play well too it won’t matter what Dak does. It takes a team.
Bob I'm not bustin ya chops or Nothing but if Dak throws for 500 and no pics, I like our chances more times than not, that a major rout

Proof

Reaction score
And you keep telling it like it ain’t…and I will surely keep telling you like it IS.

No worries on that.
i can tell. railing against the religion of dak lol. fun times. you should post more

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Wow you really don’t know how ridiculous you look do you.
because every post must be a perfectly calibrated evaluation of Dak...with all caveats? Give me a break...what did I say that was wrong? The reality is that 8 years in it's only RIGHT to be skeptical of Dak's recent good play. I'm hopeful as anyone, but I don't need faith where I have data. I pointed to the general consensus just 2 months ago as "proof" of how quickly things can change.

And I'm sure you never realize how ridiculous you "look". Nothing I said was worthy of ridicule...unless you're a Dak stan.