Making a Mockery of the 2010 Draft

cboyd

Reaction score
I would say that Dez is a leader. Just by observations. He is always the first or at least one of the first people out of the tunnel. He is always trying to his team players pumped up. He is always running up and down the field cheering for his team. You would see sometimes that Dez is giving advice to the other recievers on the sideline. When Oklahoma State needs a play to happen Dez steps up. Dez is the best playmaker that Oklahoma State haves. However, this is just my two cents.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
CATCH17;2923457 said:
I like guys like Mardy Gilyard

I like this guy as well. He has great work ethic and a great story. Is putting up some good numbers and would be a good fit in Dallas.

RS12

Reaction score
Hostile;2920837 said:
I'm bored. Rip it apart if you desire.

Reminder, Denver has our 5th round pick for the Montrae Holland trade. I am not projecting we will have any Comp picks at this point.

Theory, we are only looking for two starters in 2010, WR and LT. Not a deep draft at WR, but there's a gem we might nab.

1. Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State, 6'2", 210.

2. Zane Beadles, OT, Utah, 6'4", 312.

3. Boo Robinson, NT, Wake Forest, 6'2", 325.

4. John Estes, C, Hawaii, 6'3", 295.

6. Alterraun Verner, CB, UCLA, 5'11", 185.

7. Dan Doerring, OG, Iowa, 6'6", 305.

I'd love a play making WR but I think Bryant is gone before they draft. I think they go D Line first round.

Beadles listed as 4-5th rounder by NFL draft scout. They think he's short for tackle. I think he can play.

rkell87

Reaction score
RS12;2983723 said:
I'd love a play making WR but I think Bryant is gone before they draft. I think they go D Line first round.

Beadles listed as 4-5th rounder by NFL draft scout. They think he's short for tackle. I think he can play.

long arms are a big plus for a OT though