Malcolm Butler wants to be a Cowboy?

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
Wants to be a cowboy...give NE our 2nd for him....NYJ our 4th for Sheldon Richardson and take best pass rusher or S available in 1st....

DE - Tapper
DT - Richardson
DT - Crawford
DE - Irving

OLB - Hitchens
MLB - Smith
OLB - Lee

CB - Butler
FS - Jones
SS - OBI MELIFONWU (1st)
CB - Carroll

SCB - O Scan
NCB - Brown

BOOM!! Championship!!

revospeed

Reaction score
My biggest problem with that scenario is drafting another underwear Olympic athlete from UConn in the first.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do not trade away draft picks...just not a fan of that. Not in the top 4 rounds. Heck I don't like it all that much when they trade a 5th or a 6th or most the time a 7th. Of course it depends on a few things. But just don't think it's worth a 4th for Richardson, and definately not a 2nd for Butler.
Why are they making him available, as they signed a DB to replace him, or was it a trade. Can't remember who it was.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do not trade away draft picks...just not a fan of that. Not in the top 4 rounds. Heck I don't like it all that much when they trade a 5th or a 6th or most the time a 7th. Of course it depends on a few things. But just don't think it's worth a 4th for Richardson, and definately not a 2nd for Butler.
Why are they making him available, as they signed a DB to replace him, or was it a trade. Can't remember who it was.
The signed Gilmore to a mega deal

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Butler would cost too much - in salary and a premium pick to get him. Besides, something just makes me think he's a product of the Patriots' system and Belichick's defense.

Richardson is a lazy, underachiever with an attitude. I'd gamble on him for a 6th round pick but nothing higher.

We just need to stay on course and build through the draft.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Give New England NOTHING! I don't get why teams keep helping them when they're always the favorites. I'd send Belichick's calls to voicemail.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Give New England NOTHING! I don't get why teams keep helping them when they're always the favorites. I'd send Belichick's calls to voicemail.
...and then immediately delete them.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
regardless what we want, the team is going to ride the draft and assume all the players we draft will be kept and will be good. Its going to a nail biter. The draft this year wont be as exciting as to who sticks and who is tossed. than see what we do with the rest of FA to either fill the holes or go into the OTAs and see what happens.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I love the player BUT we would have to give up our first and this is a draft when you want all your pics
is he better then anything dallas can get at 28? i think so, but then theres the deal theyd have to make which could be done easily if he would accept. Sign him to a deal with small SB with guaranteed salary in the next few yrs. Same thing they did for Frederick.