Malcolm Kelly won't run today at OU Pro Day

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
CATCH17;1995591 said:
Its a gutless move until your the guy with millions of dollars at stake.

I can't fault a guy for doing what he thinks is best for him.

Then you can't fault GM's for drafting him lower and doing what is best for them.

You guys are acting like it's his god given right to make millions of dollars, like with just 1 million a year for the next 5 years, he'll starve to death.

Michael Bush, from last year, was on his way to being a first round pick before he broke his leg, required several surgeries. Could barely train, barely work out ended up being a 4th round pick. Where were the tears for him?

Just because you like this guy, it's a freaking Shakespearian Tragedy that he had a poor workout and is going to lose some money initially.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1995486 said:
Wait if the guy shows up (Kelly) but is injured still how is he gutless if he can not run that is an injury concern and if the injury has not allowed you to train properly and you go try to run you can pull a hamstring or aggravate something else then what
You're right, I shouldn't have called him gutless at the time BUT I think calling him a Cry-baby now is well within reason...... :lmao:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2029710 said:

TheCount;2030665 said:
Then you can't fault GM's for drafting him lower and doing what is best for them.

You guys are acting like it's his god given right to make millions of dollars, like with just 1 million a year for the next 5 years, he'll starve to death.

Michael Bush, from last year, was on his way to being a first round pick before he broke his leg, required several surgeries. Could barely train, barely work out ended up being a 4th round pick. Where were the tears for him?

Just because you like this guy, it's a freaking Shakespearian Tragedy that he had a poor workout and is going to lose some money initially.

stay classy

BUsh shoulda pulled a Mcgehee