Malcolm Kelly's Private Pro Day Results

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2037825 said:
Is there any way to make it such that links to Rotoworld are not allowed or have na automatic disclaimer?

Even Florio caught a nut every now and then.

:lmao2: :bow:

I have often wondered the same thing w/ regards to reports from Rotoworld. I wish our posters would just not reference material from there.

SMCowboy

Reaction score
superpunk;2037821 said:
You mean after Malcolm Kelly's people tell everyone what Malcolm Kelly ran? :D

I don't think this private pro day should hold alot of stock either way.

It wasn't a private pro day, teams were invited.....

Did you read the link I gave, if not here is an exceprt from it:

Kelly also caught passes in front of scouts, and did the bench press.

http://www.smoaky.com/news/View.php?ArticleID=1273

SMCowboy

Reaction score
superpunk;2037860 said:
That's not what was released before.

It says that he caught passes in front of scouts. Maybe he didn't run in front of them?

The first bit of info that came out, said he was going to do another Pro Day, where he worked out and scouts would not be attending (never said scouts were not invited) and that was supposed to be on Sunday April 13th.

But, that quickly was discredited and was changed to what it actually was, a second Pro Day at OU's campus this time on the faster Astro Turf, today April 16th. And scouts were going to be attending this one from the get go....

FCBarca

Reaction score
It's one thing for Kelly to have his draft stock take a dip due to missing the timed portion at the combine and then to even eventually run a slow time...But to implode like he did and then still run a similar time?...Tell me how much further he has fallen on the draft charts now :laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
how did they get his private pro day results because i have yet to see CJ private pro day results anywhere.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
SMCowboy;2037876 said:
The first bit of info that came out, said he was going to do another Pro Day, where he worked out and scouts would not be attending (never said scouts were not invited) and that was supposed to be on Sunday April 13th.

But, that quickly was discredited and was changed to what it actually was, a second Pro Day at OU's campus this time on the faster Astro Turf, today April 16th. And scouts were going to be attending this one from the get go....

You are wasting your breath trying to defend anything involving MK w/ this group of posters.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Dallas;2037887 said:
You are wasting your breath trying to defend anything involving MK w/ this group of posters.

Says MK's personal booster.

Please, don't even start. You and Catch are the worst when it comes to even discussing anything remotely critical about the guy.

Why would anyone whose last name is not "Kelly" need to defend him?

SMCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas;2037887 said:

I know, but seeing a bunch of idiots trip over themselves to post things that are not even true is a little annoying.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Rotoworld is just a site that condenses and summarizes articles from local newspapers. I don't know why anyone is trying to attack their credibility.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
TheCount;2037896 said:
Says MK's personal booster.

Please, don't even start. You and Catch are the worst when it comes to even discussing anything remotely critical about the guy.

Why would anyone whose last name is not "Kelly" need to defend him?

Umm Countchocula. All I said was that you can't defend MK w/ the posters here.

Don't take it personal and feel the need to John Wayne up and call me out on anything.

Read and go about your day. I swear, its like a freaking playground in here lately. You are grown adults? Yes?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Dallas;2037907 said:
Umm Countchocula. All I said was that you can't defend MK w/ the posters here.

Don't take it personal and feel the need to John Wayne up and call me out on anything.

Read and go about your day. I swear, its like a freaking playground in here lately. You are grown adults? Yes?

I love how anything someone makes a post even vaguely referencing you, you feel like you're being called out but don't hesitate to call out the entire forum by saying people are wasting their breath. It's cute.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
TheCount;2037910 said:
I love how anything someone makes a post even vaguely referencing you, you feel like you're being called out but don't hesitate to call out the entire forum by saying people are wasting their breath. It's cute.

I said this group of posters, not the entire forum. Way to spin it that way tho.

Group of posters means those involved in this thread. If I need to break it down further, let me know.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Even if he runs a 4.55, isn't Kelly supposed to run faster on Astro-turf? I thought that the dislike of "Astroturf times" was the whole reason that the Scouts wanted the original session moved to another surface in the first place?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I can't imagine how mad a regional scout must be when he has to make another trip when a player pulls this crap. Especially if he had a long flight delay and was stuck in an airport all afternoon.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2037950 said:
I can't imagine how mad a regional scout must be when he has to make another trip when a player pulls this crap. Especially if he had a long flight delay and was stuck in an airport all afternoon.

A scout shouldn't have to make another trip to see anyone run again. There is sooo much film on these kids that I find it a bit funny that any reps go to these individual pro days. It isn't football. It's track and field.
I can understand the position drills and things. The 40 you can make an argument about.

I have always felt that players play the game faster than they run in a straight line.