Twitter: Maliek Collins will breakout this year

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
He put the work in this offseason:

Now he beating FredBeard and Zack Martin during compete periods:

He gave Chaz Green the business too:

He plays with a chip on his shoulder and patterns his game after Sapp and Mean Joe Green:

We all know how important the 3T position is in Marinelli's defense. When he breaks out our defense will take the next step.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Either Collins or Sean Lee.

Those 2 are far and away the best players on D.

Way too early to say that about Collins. Don't get me wrong--it's possible and I hope it happens--but he wasn't our second best defensive player last year. I'd say he's got a good shot, but so do Lawrence, Irving, Jones and Scandrick.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
That draft's stock just continues to rise.

Amazing.

Yes! That draft is amazing and almost unbelievable. Give it a year or two and just about every player will be a probowlers, starters, or rotational player.

Now lets hope Cleveland can cut Darius Jackson and we end up signing him as a backup. It will be a royal flush of an A, K, Q, J, 10 of epic proportion and the envy of the entire league.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yes! That draft is amazing and almost unbelievable. Give it a year or two and just about every player will be a probowlers, starters, or rotational player.

Now lets hope Cleveland can cut Darius Jackson and we end up signing him as a backup. It will be a royal flush of an A, K, Q, J, 10 of epic proportion and the envy of the entire league.
:lmao2:
Lael Collins pancakes:lmao2:

Nirvana

Reaction score

27358-july-2015-iron-sharpens-iron-1024-x-768.jpg