Twitter: Maliek Collins will breakout this year

Reaction score
Collins was really good last year as a rookie, and I think he flew under a lot of people's radars. Getting 5 sacks from the 3 tech is nothing to sneeze at, and for a rookie who was playing on a d-line without much in the way of other threats to worry about it's really impressive.

My biggest worry is that with all the suspensions and lack of proven talent we have on the rest of the d-line he may just get swallowed up with extra attention teams can afford to give him.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Ahhhh Cowboy fans pumping up mediocrity. Loving it. Watch out NFCE, Malek Collins is coming for you. Watch the records fall.

We are so stepped in mediocrity we still pump sunshine for ho hum players.

Irving still going to break out guys? How about D law? Tyron Crawford? Whos on the Moore rah rah squad besides Floaty?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Collins was really good last year as a rookie, and I think he flew under a lot of people's radars. Getting 5 sacks from the 3 tech is nothing to sneeze at, and for a rookie who was playing on a d-line without much in the way of other threats to worry about it's really impressive.

My biggest worry is that with all the suspensions and lack of proven talent we have on the rest of the d-line he may just get swallowed up with extra attention teams can afford to give him.
Plus he had an injury that kept him out quite a while.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

True! He started ' coming on' towards the end of last season and that twitter post Nirvana put up about what Zack Martin's saying about him? He might start getting through being double teamed (sometimes)

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Ahhhh Cowboy fans pumping up mediocrity. Loving it. Watch out NFCE, Malek Collins is coming for you. Watch the records fall.

Irving still going to break out guys? How about D law? Tyron Crawford? Whos on the Moore rah rah squad besides Floaty?

Seems you like to wallow in mediocrity. You should root for the Browns or the Bears then.

Collins recording 5 sacks in his rookie season is not mediocre. Especially coming from the 3 tech position. Thats not mediocre stuff.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Thanks a pant load for the rain,,,couldn't you wait with the ominous looming thunder clouds like after a week one defeat or something? Cuz' that's when poking at a old festering wound would be the most effective, shiny staro_O
Because your reasoned observations don't pack the proper payload just yet, as optimism is still running pretty strong around here
( least ways till kickoff)

" steeped>stepped"

Last edited:

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

Was this post necessary bruh? No one forced you to click onto this thread, ya know? ;)

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Was this post necessary bruh? No one forced you to click onto this thread, ya know? ;)

yea it actually is, i hear this with so many players who just dont pan out. Cant we wait until a player does something, than celebrate the results? Lets give that a whirl. Guys like Dak, Ware, Witten. plenty to go around, doesnt have to be every player. Im still reeling from the Dunbar love fests.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Seems you like to wallow in mediocrity. You should root for the Browns or the Bears then.

Collins recording 5 sacks in his rookie season is not mediocre. Especially coming from the 3 tech position. Thats not mediocre stuff.

Find the teams it was against, than we ll talk.

windjc

Reaction score
He looks fast in those clips. Yes, some of the frame rates are sped up, but in the first vid, he is light years faster than the other guy in those workouts.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
yea it actually is, i hear this with so many players who just dont pan out. Cant we wait until a player does something, than celebrate the results? Lets give that a whirl. Guys like Dak, Ware, Witten. plenty to go around, doesnt have to be every player. Im still reeling from the Dunbar love fests.
Nah, you could have kept that to yourself. It brought nothing of substance to an otherwise positive thread.

We got a 3x pro bowler singing his praises yet you log on with your drivel? I'll take Zack Martin's opinion over yours and run with it. :)

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

If TJ Watt gets 5 sacks from 3-4 OLB this year, we'll never hear the end of people crying that we didn't draft him.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

Would you feel better if he was a 1st rounder who got 5 sacks as a rookie from the 3-tech? Just pretend he was a 1st rounder then. You'd be a lot less miserable.